Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've put down Bournemouth as my first choice, studying Multimedia Journalism. Anyone else in my position??

ReputationRep:
    My twin brother got an offer from Staffordshire - and the guy emailed him saying 'if for any reason come August you don't get the grades, email me, and we'll sort something out'. He basically has an unconditional because they liked him at interview so much lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone do? What's everyone firming?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview for leeds trinity on the 29th of this month! My first choice is uni of leeds too! Does anyone know if the equipment is as good as nottingham trent? I havent had the chance to go to a leeds open day but i know all the modules i want to do are much better than nottingham trents!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.