Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how to I become a chilled out and laid back person? Watch

ReputationRep:
    At the minute im so up tight about everything, i cant just chill out and relax I always have to be working, it really wears me down but I cant help it if i dont work i feel really guilty

advice?

ReputationRep:
    do laughing gas.

ReputationRep:
    masturbate whenever you're stressed, or whatever else pleases you
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polaritymolecule)
    At the minute im so up tight about everything, i cant just chill out and relax I always have to be working, it really wears me down but I cant help it if i dont work i feel really guilty

advice?
    :bong::bong::bong::bong:
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    inb4 weed dealers.

OP, I started running in the mornings which I found amazingly theraeuputic. Might be worth a try? It makes you feel like you could spend the rest of the day in bed and you've still achieved something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    :bong::bong::bong::bong:
    haahahahahahhHhHhHhHAHAHAHAHAH I lold at this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polaritymolecule)

advice?
    To put me in a good mood I just take a few deep breaths and watch a comedy film

ReputationRep:
    Or listen to some calming music, I'd reccomend Ludovico Einaudi some really peaceful music.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just Declan)
    Or listen to some calming music, I'd reccomend Ludovico Einaudi some really peaceful music.
    that's the second time you mentioned that music .I'm going to take a listen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    that's the second time you mentioned that music .I'm going to take a listen
    Haha it's good man

ReputationRep:
    love einaudi

ReputationRep:
    roll up a doob
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Haha it's good man
    I'm going to go check it out right now .
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glousck)
    roll up a doob
    I have a fatty already .there's an expression where I come from 420 all day every day!!!

ReputationRep:
    Omg Hash and Einaudi would be intense.

ReputationRep:
    Omg Hash and Einaudi would be intense.
    OMG! Genius!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hal.E.Lujah)
    inb4 weed dealers.

OP, I started running in the mornings which I found amazingly theraeuputic. Might be worth a try? It makes you feel like you could spend the rest of the day in bed and you've still achieved something
    I've been saying to myself I'll start doing this. I haven't woken up early enough to for like the last...3 months? If I could find the ****ing motivation to not go to sleep at stupid o'clock and then wake up at god knows when, I might start.

But based on theory alone I think it's a pretty good idea. No weed for me thanks...

ReputationRep:
    Man up and take a spliff.

Or if that's not your thing, do exercise and breathe in and out. Do stretching exercises and meditation. I do it every so often and it sorts me out.

Oh and don't use masturbation as a stress reliever. I think it's more addictive than heroin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    OMG! Genius!
    If you try that let me know what it's like :P
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glousck)
    roll up a doob
    I don't know what's better the music or doob

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 2, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.