Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ive been talking to this guy and i really really like him and he wants to start a relationship with me and vice versa...but i cant because i have female impotence (if u dont know what it is look it up). Im at the age now where its expected everyone has had sex, i havent told him in a virgin and i really cant because hes talked a bit about sex and i never intervened and said i hadnt had it.
    And i cant. i really like him and i just feel this impotence problem is ruining my life, and ive been having help with it but nothing helps

i feel like im going to be single forever and miss out with people i truly like because of this.

any advice

ReputationRep:
    Have you been to see a doctor about this? You really need to go speak to a GP who may be able to help or if not refer you to someone who can. There are definitely ways in which they can help you so don't hesitate to do so.

(Original post by Elwyn)
    Have you been to see a doctor about this? You really need to go speak to a GP who may be able to help or if not refer you to someone who can. There are definitely ways in which they can help you so don't hesitate to do so.
    i have but because ive had it for years, its just a long problem

it has definitely improved somewhat but still not to the point i can have sex, and to be honest its making me really depressed

ReputationRep:
    My partner suffers from a form of male impotence. We're currently working through it via the use of self hypnosis recordings.. Its slowly but surely getting us places! Just google it! Im using one for anorgasmia and fridgity which seems to be helping me too.. (I used to get very very down about his issue and blame myself, which inevitably lead to my being afraid to be intimate with him.) Don't think that being a virgin is a bad or undesirable thing. I wish that I was still a virgin.. Sex is an important thing. Dont take it lightly.Wait untill you are comfortable with the decision to have sex. Forcing it on yourself with someone who doesnt accept or appreciate you is not what you want to do. I hope this helps

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 2, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.