Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is it cool to shave your pubes? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Why is it cool to shave your pubes? I am a lad and i actually find it more of a hassle not having them. So what are your thoughts .......

ReputationRep:
    All about trimming, **** shaving them off

ReputationRep:
    Well it makes things bigger and nicer for the ladies.
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    It's cool to shave your pubes? :lolwut:

Cite references please. I guarantee you've been reading female advice pages.

ReputationRep:
    Have to shave the sac, hair there feels vile. Carefully trim the rest.

ReputationRep:
    Trim you mean.

ReputationRep:
    It's good to trim it but shaving it bald just makes it look like a naked molerat! Not very masculine at all! As long as its within the realms of normality (somewhere between bald and rapunzel) then I really don't care and as far as I'm aware that's how most women feel about it.. Unless you REALLY love shaving it all off then don't bother and any woman that has a real problem with it isn't worth bothering about.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    How do you shave your balls anyway?. I still don't understand how it's possible without cutting yourself a load of times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shanej13)
    Why is it cool to shave your pubes? I am a lad and i actually find it more of a hassle not having them. So what are your thoughts .......
    Makes my member look larger.

Simple as that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Izzyeviel)
    How do you shave your balls anyway?. I still don't understand how it's possible without cutting yourself a load of times.
    Carefully mate. Very. ****ing. Carefully

ReputationRep:
    Who said it was cool? I trim because its just neater down there. I dont know how anyone could find bushy pubes attactive looking. I have tried totally bare using hair removal creams but my skin reacts badly and often makes it itchy after 24 hours as the hair starts to break the skin again. I think I have found a good middle ground as trimming doesnt take a lot of time compared to going completely bald.

ReputationRep:
    Not cool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick1sHere)
    Carefully mate. Very. ****ing. Carefully
    Indeed.

And your sack has to be firm and not in a saggy state. True story.

ReputationRep:
    Take a razor to your hairy balls and be a man lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    Indeed.

And your sack has to be firm and not in a saggy state. True story.
    Haha, that made me laugh.

OP wth? Why would it be 'cool'? You sound rather nube-like.

It's necessary for hygiene, keeps you smelling clean.

I always found trimmed pubes VERY ITCHY! That's the only reason why I don't even trim them.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.