Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im applying for a graduate scheme for teaching leaders in a team of programme experience managers
    It aks for a covering letter though in which we need to include;
    why you want to work in the non profit/education sector
    And how previous experience and voluntary exp is relevant to this role

For the previous exp part Im goin to write about what I learnt from my exp and what it taught me, insight recieved into understanding, behaviour, discipling, balancing, time, needs etc etc

But what could I write as for why?

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bump

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The only person who knows why you want to apply for this position is you. My suggestion is you want to do it for the money but I don't suppose that is a particularly good thing to say in your covering letter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr M)
    The only person who knows why you want to apply for this position is you. My suggestion is you want to do it for the money but I don't think that is a good thing to say in your covering letter.
    Its just so Im doing something, adds to experience for when I maybe apply for my pgce and some income
    Not exactly things I can write lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little_missy01)
    Its just so Im doing something, adds to experience for when I maybe apply for my pgce and some income
    Not exactly things I can write lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah I see your difficulty. You will have to come up with something. It doesn't look good to ignore the question completely.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.