Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a girl and I think women in bikini's look disgusting! Watch

ReputationRep:
    even the pretty ones look awful in them.
    I think that bikini's were designed to be pleasing in the eyes of Men.

ReputationRep:
    Ok.

ReputationRep:
    Or indeed women, if you swing that way. *go bikinis*

ReputationRep:
    hmm I suppose its their choice really, I wouldn't as I wouldn't feel comfortable but if you have the figure, want to show it off and don't mind people looking... who are we to stop anyone :cool:

ReputationRep:

so the real issue is that you're disgusted by female flesh.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i agree, i think they should just be naked instead

ReputationRep:
    *bikinis

ReputationRep:
    in other news, snow is cold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingsarecool)
    even the pretty ones look awful in them.
    I think that bikini's were designed to be pleasing in the eyes of Men.

What would you wear at the beach that's more flattering instead?

ReputationRep:
    Fantastic.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes people don't do things for the benefit of other people. They probably don't care what you think they look like.

ReputationRep:
    speak for yourself, i think women with good figures look great in bikinis and i myself love wearing bikinis.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, they look gorgeous. I think you find it disgusting purely because you believe it's only to please men. Which is not strictly true. Some girls just feel good in them and love to show their body off. Sometimes being noticed is the little ego boost they need.

ReputationRep:
    BORING!

ReputationRep:
    I know, it's so cruel to tease the sharks with bits of flesh and then get out when they come near.

:scuba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellissima)
    speak for yourself, i think women with good figures look great in bikinis and i myself love wearing bikinis.
    Would you feel comfortable walking around your town center in your underwear? That is essentially what bikini's are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sissoko46)
    Would you feel comfortable walking around your town center in your underwear? That is essentially what bikini's are.
    Well I have never worn a bikini but if I did it's not proper to wear them walking about. They're beach wear.

ReputationRep:
    well funnily enough i wouldn't wear a bikini to town centre for a spot of shopping, just like i wouldn't wear a ball gown to a beach. what a stupid comment.

ReputationRep:
    I think the same about men in swimming trunks!
    They are just pleasing to women.

ReputationRep:
    When you're at the beach or pool almost everyone is showing some skin and wearing a similar thing so it's acceptable in that situation. Yes, they are like underwear but when you're in a town center you wouldn't do it because people nobody else is.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.