Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A cup breasts...do you have them girls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snagprophet)
    Lol my tits are bigger than yours and mine aren't even saggy lol. What's the point of even wearing a bra? My ex had D. That was lovely and big and I felt you could really cup your hands around them.
    I would suggest you get down the gym in that case.

ReputationRep:
    do you know what is depressing going around bra shopping with a girl who has FF tits - spent 2 hours before she gave up looking and then being kicked out of anne summers because i was 16 -_-

ReputationRep:
    I know quite a few guys that prefer small to large so don't worry about it.
    For me, it depends how well they go with the rest of your body but generally I'd definitely prefer larger to smaller and EN size is a definite turn off.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    EN=erect nipple

ReputationRep:
    I used to have A cup breasts before I started taking the pill. I didn't mind them at all and in fact I actually quite enjoyed the lack of male attention I received in the streets from having them. Didn't try to make them look bigger.

If you do want to make them bigger though then just go on the pill, ask your doctor for microgynon 30. Makes you gain weight as well which was good for me but I don't know what you want in terms of weight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbow.panda)
    I have very small boobs, most would think I was an A cup but I measured my bra size myself and I'm actually a 26E

http://www.sophisticatedpair.com/bracalculator.htm <-- try this, just knowing I wasn't an A cup actually helped :P

I have to wear 28DDs with the backs taken in though
    Uhh no. Saying you have small boobs sized E?! Really? What do you think of 34A then? Lool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragonfly07)
    I used to have A cup breasts before I started taking the pill. I didn't mind them at all and in fact I actually quite enjoyed the lack of male attention I received in the streets from having them. Didn't try to make them look bigger.

If you do want to make them bigger though then just go on the pill, ask your doctor for microgynon 30. Makes you gain weight as well which was good for me but I don't know what you want in terms of weight.
    It doesn't do the same for everyone, I am also on it and have been for 3 years and it made absolutely no difference in terms of cup size despite some weight gain which I think was just due to not being a teenager anymore!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PotPon)
    Seriously, you all need help. What a depressing thread.

No man can want a girlfriend with a tiny ****ing boy chest
    Funny that, I'm a 34B and I've never had any trouble getting & keeping a boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why so many girls go on the pill to increase the size of there breasts, can't you just be satisfied with what you have?, only shallow men give a **** about the size of boobs

ReputationRep:
    Boob size isn't as big a deal as people seem to think. As long as they're shapely, vaguely in proportion with the rest of the body (i.e., not Jordan), and about the same size as one another, there's no problem at all. And any of those things is secondary to personality anyway.

I'm sure some guys care about breast size - either preferring them big or small - but most guys I know don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LavenderBlueSky88)
    It doesn't do the same for everyone, I am also on it and have been for 3 years and it made absolutely no difference in terms of cup size despite some weight gain which I think was just due to not being a teenager anymore!
    Apparently gain weight because of the pill is more due to increased appetite than due the hormones themselves. Not sure if that's true though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PotPon)
    Yes love, and if you'd read my post properly, you'd realise all your "boyfriends" can't have been real men.
    Actually "love", I did read your post properly in which you stated, and I paraphrase, "no man would want a girlfriend with a small chest" No mentions of "real men", whatever the **** that means anyway.

It's nice that you're taking the time out of your so obviously busy day to sit on the Internet and try to make girls feel bad about themselves. I can only assume you have been rejected that many times due to your hideous personality that you're now lashing out to make yourself feel better, here's a hint though: bitterness is really not attractive.

Have a great day!

ReputationRep:
    I don't have an opinion except that all women are beautiful in different ways. The same goes with guys. I would be comfortable with dating a shorter guy if I liked other things about him, and I'm 5ft 4". Looks mean nothing in life.

ReputationRep:
    I am a small size, (32B) and 5'11 so I seem to have very small breasts for my frame, which used to bother me a great deal, but now I love my small size! Because a) Clothes fit better on me than on my more well-endowed friends (we can wear tight corsets and don't have to up a size to accommodate the boobs) b) I can sleep on my front, which many girls cannot do, and c) They won't get all saggy in old age! Yipee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucia.)
    I don't have an opinion except that all women are beautiful in different ways. The same goes with guys. I would be comfortable with dating a shorter guy if I liked other things about him, and I'm 5ft 4". Looks mean nothing in life.
    Fair enough.

To each their own.

(Original post by Dragonfly07)

I've been on it for 4 years and it didn't affect me in any way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbow.panda)
    I have very small boobs, most would think I was an A cup but I measured my bra size myself and I'm actually a 26E

http://www.sophisticatedpair.com/bracalculator.htm <-- try this, just knowing I wasn't an A cup actually helped :P

I have to wear 28DDs with the backs taken in though
    Snap!

Haha, my friends used to tease me about having really small boobs o.o but I don't really mind since I've got a small frame I am 5'1. To be honest, the guys I know who are obsessive of a girl's huge breast tend to be really ignorant and anyway, it's not the image that matters, it's the personality within,right?xxx

ReputationRep:
    Oh, to be comfortable in one's skin! When I come across girls who have high physical self-esteem, I find it really attractive. And I think you can cultivate that, regardless of your physical assets. As a guy, I know I have changed from always facing the wall in the shower to not being bothered.

Padded bras must entail the same dilemma as the Bridget Jones big knickers. That is, wear them if you don't plan to remove them on that date.

One thing I have found disconcerting is girls with highly inflated chests! I've had this issue with a couple of girl housemates that they already have ample bosoms, yet somehow feel the need for more. It feels like walking around with a big, shouty placard saying 'I AM A WOMAN' - ok, ok!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MusicalBookworm)
    Uhh no. Saying you have small boobs sized E?! Really? What do you think of 34A then? Lool.
    Yes actually. You'd be surprised just how many women are wearing the wrong size.

If you look at a 36A bra, it has the same cup volume as 34B, 32C, 30D and 28DD. It's really not big at all, but most people have a distorted view of what DD+ looks like.

I'm a 32A and I guess I'm just used to it. They haven't grown in years. Because I'm small as well I do look younger than I actually am and maybe this does play a part. But if a guy wouldn't go out with me because I had small boobs then I wouldn't want to be with them anyway. There's a lot more to a girl than the size of her boobs. At least that's the way I see it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha Realest)
    Lol This is going to sound weird but I heard your username is some thread about fights between TSR members ... Just saying incase your interested :cool:
    Wrong one it's tinkertinkertinkerbell or something

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 24, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.