Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A cup breasts...do you have them girls? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat91s)
    I was an A cup until I was about 17 so I know the feeling... I wear a C now, but I still don't think I look it.

Anyway, all my boyfriends have loved them regardless, and I get a lot of compliments for my figure, so I'm happy with what I've got. No point being anything else!
    Looool how does his make anyone feel better but yourself? Basically saying you were her size when you were still growing and still think c isn't big enough now...girls crack me up. So *****y!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinman1)
    Looool how does his make anyone feel better but yourself? Basically saying you were her size when you were still growing and still think c isn't big enough now...girls crack me up. So *****y!!
    Sorry, did not realise this was a 'make people feel better' thread! But it was not intended as *****y at all, I was trying to sympathise.

As was said, Taylor Swift and Kristen Stewart are supposedly A's and I look more like them than a C.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat91s)
    Sorry, did not realise this was a 'make people feel better' thread! But it was not intended as *****y at all, I was trying to sympathise.

As was said, Taylor Swift and Kristen Stewart are supposedly A's and I look more like them than a C.
    Nothing to worry about, to be honest. Sounds sexy to me, I know lots of people - myself included - who like smaller breasts.

ReputationRep:
    I used to be a B, but ever since I gained weight it's gone up to a C/D. I would actually prefer being slender and having smaller breasts. This is because, smaller breasts are less likely to sag with time. The way it is, I'll have to save up for surgery so I can get them surgically lifted when they start to sag and that's not only very expensive, but also painful. You're lucky, OP

ReputationRep:
    What is wrong with our udders hanging low? Men have droopy chests, droopy other parts and no-one complains.

She is lovely to most. Admittedly mine didn't droop until a few years of heavy treatment by my Ex. b/f.

xx Enti

(Original post by tinman1)
    You questioned somebody's opinion/preference which said they feel small breasts are feminine, so are having a pop at them just like other people having a pop at big ones.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=190001&stc=1

Undo the strap and they'll drop to her belly button, already they're drooping like there's no tomorrow. And she's 22 and not had a single kid yet...and yes they're real breasts but thankfully very few girls have massive saggy bangers like that.

Having big boobs would drive me mad, bouncing all over the place! Much easier to have smaller ones for doing sports and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I've always found girls with smaller boobs have better bums!

Small boobs are fine. Ironically, a small **** is a BIG problem!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Balloon Baboon)
      I've always found girls with smaller boobs have better bums!
      An astute observation.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Awesome-o)
      An astute observation.

ReputationRep:
      Well the only real advantage to them being large is that they will attract men(the ones who like large breasts) to wanting sex with you (not neccasarily a relationship), is this what you want? If so fair enough it's a bit dissapointing for you but Small breasts have several advantages.. very practical for sport etc, can look nice to some men, won't sag when you are older. Plenty men love large breasts yes but these men are also the first to criticise/ reject these women in middle age for having a saggy body.

ReputationRep:
      Ran to the shop today, no bra. No problem.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Enteme)
      What is wrong with our udders hanging low? Men have droopy chests, droopy other parts and no-one complains.

She is lovely to most. Admittedly mine didn't droop until a few years of heavy treatment by my Ex. b/f.

xx Enti

Lol, why call them udders of all things? Not the most attractive term for them.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Precious Illusions)
      Lol, why call them udders of all things? Not the most attractive term for them.
      Would "hanging dugs" suffice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by NishaaaR)
      Would "hanging dugs" suffice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Neither are particularly pleasant :laugh:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Precious Illusions)
      Neither are particularly pleasant :laugh:
      :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a 32A. Would love to be bigger but :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
        Women are obsessed with boobs.

As long as they're of okay size, men don't care. It's the arse you have to worry about.

No one likes a pancake.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Treeroy)
        It isn't necessarily. "Decent" sized breasts is usually a plus, but you can still be gorgeous without them. I for one prefer girls with small breasts anyway.

I have a leg fetish so the reason I find Kristen Stewart hot is for her legs, but her face is nice and her eyes.. oh her eyes.. make me want to die for her.

I for one wouldn't worry about having small breasts, but that's probably because I don't get a huge turn-on from big boobs. Many guys do, though.

Slim girls are much more attractive, anyway!
        Ha, clearly overcompensating...

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Mankytoes)
        Ha, clearly overcompensating...
        Jesus christ how old is this thread? I'm not into girls. LOL

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 24, 2014
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.