Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone think Suri Cruise looks so much like child Camilla Belle? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ive watched a little princess today and other movies Camilla was sooo cute! in those movies, she was a good little actress.

I just had to post this, can't help but think Suri Cruise reminds me the spitting image of Camilla Belle as a little girl, she is adorable too. Maybe she will grow up to look like Camilla?

Anyone else see the resembalance?

Name:  v8g1mg.jpg
Views: 2030
Size:  73.6 KB Camilla
    Name:  katie-holmes-suri-ballet-04.jpg
Views: 3284
Size:  180.6 KB Suri

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, a bit.

ReputationRep:
    It's weird because I think Suri looks like both her parents and Camilla. Sometimes I think she looks like a mini version of her mum (Katie Holmes)

But if they made a movie and if Suri ever wants to have an acting career like her parents, that would be cool if she was in movie with Katie & Tom or she could play Camilla's child or sister if I was a director I would do that lol.

I know Angelina Jolie's youngest daughter nearly got the part of baby sleeping beauty but apparently she did not want to be in set.

ReputationRep:
    Never noticed until you pointed it out, but yeah they do look alike.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.