Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Being able to see the MUN/MHoC Recycle bin is pretty good at times.
    I'll go to that when I need cheering up
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I fully support this idea (because it's mine, of course! ). Currently taking time off TSR to deal with "real life" stuff, so if you guys get it up and running, I'll happily do some of the unpopular ones once I'm back .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaliack)
    I fully support this idea (because it's mine, of course! ). Currently taking time off TSR to deal with "real life" stuff, so if you guys get it up and running, I'll happily do some of the unpopular ones once I'm back .
    Glad you support your own idea. Thought you might be like 'Hell, no.' haha.

Good luck with your RL stuff, we'll have it up and running by then! :fluffy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiss)
    The US is number 1; there is nothing more to discuss.
    Well, behind Germany and France and Belgium and Japan and China. Thank God for Bangladesh!

ReputationRep:
    I'd be up for this idea, couldn't do any harm to learn a little more about the country I'm representing :P

ReputationRep:
    So what's the next step we need to take with this?

(Original post by Cheese_Monster)
    QFA
    What you thinking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoryS)
    So what's the next step we need to take with this?

What you thinking?
    Well Birchington said he had wiki templates available. The next step would be to ask members to begin to put something together for their nations, and volunteer to do a few for vacant seats

ReputationRep:
    Well Birchington said he had wiki templates available. The next step would be to ask members to begin to put something together for their nations, and volunteer to do a few for vacant seats
    Ah okay, I think he's still working on them. If you'd like to get things rolling, you could draft a PM to send out to all MUN members, send it onto me then I'll forward onto MUN Reps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoryS)
    Ah okay, I think he's still working on them. If you'd like to get things rolling, you could draft a PM to send out to all MUN members, send it onto me then I'll forward onto MUN Reps?
    Aye, I shall. But i'll stress that mine will be a basic template, members are free to be as unique as they please and as humorous with their descriptions, just to give their nation and unique selling point to future representatives.

ReputationRep:
    Aye, I shall. But i'll stress that mine will be a basic template, members are free to be as unique as they please and as humorous with their descriptions, just to give their nation and unique selling point to future representatives.
    Great, looking forward to receiving it. Sure.

Who are they sending their country profiles/descriptions to btw?

Thread stickied.

ReputationRep:
    There has to be a description of the EU aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgsie)
    There has to be a description of the EU aswell
    Yeah, good idea. All the Blocs need an up-to-date description.

QFA
    Could we mention that in the PM? Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoryS)

The EU is a unique system. Part of it is a mixture of Intergovernmentalism and Supranationalism

Good, a brief guide is required. Leave the ins and outs to those that would like find out and those that know about the EU in depth

Do we have a template to work from for this? I have written out Russia's, Spain's and the UAE's country description file but if there is a template to put it within I need to have a fiddle and fit it in correctly

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by RoryS)

I'll let you structure the content of the PM. I have completed a rough outline of a description for Belarus. I'll send it to you by PM for your perusal

ReputationRep:
      Hopefully people will actually represent their State's views not their own

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by tehFrance)
      Do we have a template to work from for this? I have written out Russia's, Spain's and the UAE's country description file but if there is a template to put it within I need to have a fiddle and fit it in correctly
      Not yet! Mine is just a word document with pretty flags colours and shiz! Sure this can change, but we got to start somewhere right?

ReputationRep:
      Wikipedia cough cough

ReputationRep:
      I'll let you structure the content of the PM. I have completed a rough outline of a description for Belarus. I'll send it to you by PM for your perusal
      Ah okay, well could you just sent me a few bullet points of what you'd like in the PM? This is yours and Zallack's idea after all. I look forward to receiving the rough outline, hopefully people can use that as an example/template?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by RoryS)
      Ah okay, well could you just sent me a few bullet points of what you'd like in the PM? This is yours and Zallack's idea after all. I look forward to receiving the rough outline, hopefully people can use that as an example/template?
      Aye, i've sent it to you, gave you a few pointers. Need any more clarification, send me a message

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.