- Bolivia
    - Cyprus
    - Azerbaijan
    - Fiji
    - UAE
    - Vietnam
    - Montenegro
    - Uzbekistan
    If you have a spare minute, want to contribute to this in any way in addition to your own nation, then inform me or Rory and then crack on
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Just to save some of the workload until later, don't worry about doing profiles for UN Organisations (UNEP, World Bank etc.). The positions are up for review and some might be removed altogether.

A great job so far!

(Original post by Birchington)
      Just to save some of the workload until later, don't worry about doing profiles for UN Organisations (UNEP, World Bank etc.). The positions are up for review and some might be removed altogether.

A great job so far!
      Has RoryS passed on Russia's description? although I don't know who is posting them so thought I would ask

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by tehFrance)
      Has RoryS passed on Russia's description? although I don't know who is posting them so thought I would ask
      I've forwarded all the Descriptions I've received to Birchington, he does have yours I believe

(Original post by RoryS)
        I've forwarded all the Descriptions I've received to Birchington, he does have yours I believe
        Ah good, good

It was okay then?

ReputationRep:
        Ah good, good

It was okay then?
        Yeah I believe so, they all look really good
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
        Spoiler:
        Show
        Japan

Facts

• Population: 126.5 million (2011 real-life UN estimate)
        • Capital city: Tokyo
        • Area: 377,864 square kilometres (145,894 square miles)
        • National language: Japanese
        • Most common religions: Shintoism and Buddhism - major world religions are in the distinct minority in Japan
        • Currency: yen (¥)

It's a start
        • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
        It's all up now

Descriptions are coming along nicely - we're up to date on the wiki so far, and I'm now working my way through getting them all formatted so they look nice and pretty.

ReputationRep:
        Working on them over the weekend, had exams

It's all up now

Descriptions are coming along nicely - we're up to date on the wiki so far, and I'm now working my way through getting them all formatted so they look nice and pretty.
          Thank you

And please, I really should of learnt to format the damn thing for Russia had no idea what to do it is hideous :cry: but a good description no? watch out Europe
          • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Morgsie)
          Working on them over the weekend, had exams
          That's great - no pressure to get them done quickly so get your exams out the way first
          • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
          Thank you

And please, I really should of learnt to format the damn thing for Russia had no idea what to do it is hideous :cry: but a good description no? watch out Europe
          Don't worry, the formatting people send us by PM won't transfer to the wiki anyway. The info you put was excellent!
          • Community Assistant
          • Wiki Support Team
          • Political Ambassador
          • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
          Don't worry, the formatting people send us by PM won't transfer to the wiki anyway. The info you put was excellent!
          It might be worth formatting them though because they look a bit dreary at the moment and we want to make them eye catching to appeal to new members. Hopefully I'll start writing mine on Wednesday. It might be worthy cataloguing them as well because there doesn't seem to be an easy way to reach them at the moment.
          • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by toronto353)
          It might be worth formatting them though because they look a bit dreary at the moment and we want to make them eye catching to appeal to new members. Hopefully I'll start writing mine on Wednesday. It might be worthy cataloguing them as well.
          I'm working my way through them, getting them looking pretty. Feel free to have a go with them if you like as well.
          • Community Assistant
          • Wiki Support Team
          • Political Ambassador
          • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
          I'm working my way through them, getting them looking pretty. Feel free to have a go with them if you like as well.
          I'm happy to work on the cataloguing front first and foremost and then developing a template for editing after that. How does that sound? If you could provide a list of countries that you've got so far, that would be helpful.
          • Community Assistant
          • Wiki Support Team
          • Political Ambassador
          • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by RoryS)
          I'll go to that when I need cheering up
          I usually go to the Recycle Bin and cringe at what I have written.

ReputationRep:
          I'm glad this idea is finally coming to fruition. Zaliack is sure to be pleased I've written as many as I can, its up to other members now to help me finish them.

ReputationRep:
          It's all up now

Nice one, thanks for getting them up on there. A pretty boring job to say the least!

(Original post by Cheese_Monster)
          I'm glad this idea is finally coming to fruition. Zaliack is sure to be pleased I've written as many as I can, its up to other members now to help me finish them.
          Yeah I'm really glad too - it is up to the inactive members now to come online and write there's. Is it worth me doing one final PM on this?
          • Community Assistant
          • Wiki Support Team
          • Political Ambassador
          • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by RoryS)
          Nice one, thanks for getting them up on there. A pretty boring job to say the least!
          Wiki formatting can be oddly.... therapeutic.
          • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
          I'm hoping to get this project completed by the end of June so that all MUN positions have good descriptions on the wiki.

Please can people head here to have a look at outstanding descriptions and PM me the following:
          *Intro to the country/position
          *Allies/Enemies
          *Fun facts
          *Political philosophy
          *Useful news sources

Once exams are over, hopefully we can crack on with getting the descriptions completed. Don't worry about formatting the descriptions you send in.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
        Useful resources
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.