Turn on thread page Beta

Business at University with Math Studies in IB? watch

ReputationRep:
    I am currently half way through grade 11, doing IB.
    My subject choices are pretty random as I wasn't too sure what I wanted to do later on in life so just went with some of my previous IGCSE subjects. My current IB subjects include:
    HL Business, Geography, Biology
    SL English Literature, French AB, Math Studies

I'm suppose to start thinking about what I plan to do after grade 12/in university and seems like I'm very interested in Business & Management now and would like to continue with it in university. I've looked at quite a lot of university requirements in USA, UK, Canada and Singapore and pretty much all of them (from the ones I looked at) require at least SL Math, which I don't have.

So do you guys know if I can still get into a good university for Business with Math Studies in either of those 4 countries (preferably the USA)? How about if I get 6/7's in both HL Business and Math Studies by the end of grade 11 semester 2 so my predicted grades would be good and then also a high 6 or a 7 in both HL Business and Math Studies for my final IB exams in 2014.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.