Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering whether any applicants had been offerred a place at BPP Waterloo (London) yet? I put BPP down as my first choice on LawCabs and have so far heard back from my second and third choices, but have not heard anything from BPP...

Not really sure why I got negged for this?

ReputationRep:
    How long ago did you apply?
    I just applied last week and haven't heard a peep (but that's because my reference is sending out his ref at the end of this week).
    How soon after did you hear back form teh 2nd/3rd choices?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hijabihipster)
    How long ago did you apply?
    I just applied last week and haven't heard a peep (but that's because my reference is sending out his ref at the end of this week).
    How soon after did you hear back form teh 2nd/3rd choices?
    Hey!

I submitted my application on the 30th of April ... My reference was only sent off the Tuesday that's just past & I've heard back from my third choice, BPP already with an offer.

Good luck!

EDIT: BPP BIRMINGHAM**

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately CABs can take a while to forward applications on to various universities/colleges, especially if they have a high volume of apps to go through. I did the GDL last year and I remember when I applied I didn't hear back from any of the 3 I applied to for about 2 months and then all the offers came at once!
    Good luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.