Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How long does Student Finance take once you've sent the declaration form? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Student Finance a couple of weeks ago and chose to be non-income assessed, and today received the declaration form to sign and send back - I'm just wondering how long it will take to get my money after that? Thanks for any help, any answers would be much appreciated! x

ReputationRep:
    Mine only took a few days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Boy)
    Mine only took a few days.
    Oh really? That's great - so as soon as you sent it you got the money in just a few days? You don't have to do anything else? x

ReputationRep:
    Yeh that's the last step of applying for finance. Although, if it's busy then it might take a week.

But seriously, it doesn't take that long to look at a signature and click a button on a computer. Keep looking back at your Student finance account online to check for confirmation.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh that's the last step of applying for finance. Although, if it's busy then it might take a week.

But seriously, it doesn't take that long to look at a signature and click a button on a computer. Keep looking back at your Student finance account online to check for confirmation.
    Ah that's great, means I'll hopefully get it before going back to uni Thank you! x

ReputationRep:
    Is this for 2013/2014? I thought you couldn't apply til Feb?

ReputationRep:

Oh also, it says they'll need to confirm my attendance at my uni? That won't take long will it? x

ReputationRep:
    If you're already in uni or starting in January then it shouldn't take long. If you're starting in September then I'm afraid you'll have to wait till September.

ReputationRep:
    If you're already in uni or starting in January then it shouldn't take long. If you're starting in September then I'm afraid you'll have to wait till September.
    No, I'm already at uni and going back in January for the next semester - that's great, thanks! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Izzyeviel)
    Is this for 2013/2014? I thought you couldn't apply til Feb?
    No, this is for 2012/2013!

ReputationRep:
    Hello I send mine off Saturday and I am going to start in June then how long it will take to get it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.