Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am currently a law student with the Open University, I'm now studying my 2nd year of the LLB this year. I want to become a lawyer that travels to different country's to practice law, what type of law should I get into, or shall I change the degree that I am doing. I would also consider doing a LLM abroad if that was to widen my chances of practising law abroad.

    Posted from TSR Mobile
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 2, 2013
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.