Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you procrastinate? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I can't procrastinate now, I'll do it later.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Orenjichan;40851384]I think the person who finds pills to cure procrastination will make billions... Not to mention shift the entire world economy

But would anyone be bothered to take them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Lawstudent321;40851394]
    (Original post by Orenjichan)
    I think the person who finds pills to cure procrastination will make billions... Not to mention shift the entire world economy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's not would you be bothered, it's how long did the internet break down for? Do you need some supplements? How much energy did all that productivity take?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Lawstudent321;40851394]
    (Original post by Orenjichan)
    I think the person who finds pills to cure procrastination will make billions... Not to mention shift the entire world economy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Judging by this thread, procrastination seems more like a disability or condition than anything else... We should treat it as one!! *serious face*

... And there's the remainder of my days motivation gone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Procrastinate all the time, last three assignments were done the night before, in fact the last one I finished at 8:30am and it had to be emailed in by 9am. As for how i deal with it, i dont, I get so pissed off at myself for leaving it so long and usually end up in tears with a mountain of work to do only really knowing half what to do. Glad im on winter break now and dont go back til february. I have had serious motivation issues since starting back in september. I missed most my lectures and seminars, need to get myself picked up before feb im not having this happen for the rest of the year. I might try a reward system, like do a night working and buy myself an app or something lol.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 5, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.