Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hope it's alright if i create that thread. I just think exam board was a bit tough this year. No A's for cpt4 in my class, lots of B's though. I got only 59/90, very damn dissapointing result, 4 points of B.

I've been thinking may be i'll resit practical module for As(cpt3). Is it at all possible to resit unit 3 for As next year? I'm doing A2's this year.. not going to uni next year...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maljosh)
    Hope it's alright if i create that thread. I just think exam board was a bit tough this year. No A's for cpt4 in my class, lots of B's though. I got only 59/90, very damn dissapointing result, 4 points of B.

I've been thinking may be i'll resit practical module for As(cpt3). Is it at all possible to resit unit 3 for As next year? I'm doing A2's this year.. not going to uni next year...
    you get to resit the exam only once. After that, you can never take it again, even if you are paying for it.

ReputationRep:
    that's alright i won't need to resit it again. Can i do cpt3 next year? You see i don't wanna do it this year, i'm a bit busy doing cpt6.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, you can resit exams as many times as you like following the Tomlinson Report a couple of years back.

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.