Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

Anyone looking to start at Wolverhampton University in September?

Ive got an interview on the 10th so thought I'd make a few new friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TashaLeigh-Ann)
    Hey Guys,

Hi, I am hoping to get a place at Wolves Uni for sept 2013. I also have my interview on the 10th of Jan at 11:00!

do you know if we have to do any tests? I can't find anything that says we do...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amydoodlebug)
    Hi, I am hoping to get a place at Wolves Uni for sept 2013. I also have my interview on the 10th of Jan at 11:00!

do you know if we have to do any tests? I can't find anything that says we do...

Hey, i have got in to Wolves uni and put it as my firm choice to start adult nursing in sept 2013. I had my interview before Christmas and it was just a ten minute chat with a senior lecturer and a professional body from New Cross hospital. Hope all goes well!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

I am starting Sept 2013 adult nursing at City Campus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amydoodlebug)

Good luck for your interview.. Mine doesn't say about a test.. I hope there isn't.. Feel free to PM me.

ReputationRep:
    Im starting Childrens Nursing in Sept . Just bookes my accommodation im Victoria Halls xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

I have an interview tomorrow, so nervous. What are you wanting to study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hstokoe44395)
    Hey, i have got in to Wolves uni and put it as my firm choice to start adult nursing in sept 2013. I had my interview before Christmas and it was just a ten minute chat with a senior lecturer and a professional body from New Cross hospital. Hope all goes well!
    You have really put me at ease about my interview tomorrow. I hope mine is only 10 minutes too. I'm so nervous. When did you get offered a place, how long after your interview? I want to study Adult Nursing too, if I get a place too then I hope to see you around!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeganRachel)
    Good luck!! I'm hoping to study Childrens Nursing xxx

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!! I'm hoping to study Childrens Nursing xxx
    I got my interview tomoro for childrens nursing for September so hopefully i'll get in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ethansmummy2010)
    I got my interview tomoro for childrens nursing for September so hopefully i'll get in.
    what time is yours? mine is at 2 so i might see you xxx

ReputationRep:
    how did it go? what kind of things did they ask you?xxx

ReputationRep:
    You have really put me at ease about my interview tomorrow. I hope mine is only 10 minutes too. I'm so nervous. When did you get offered a place, how long after your interview? I want to study Adult Nursing too, if I get a place too then I hope to see you around!
    How did it go? I found out two weeks after! Yep let me know x

ReputationRep:
    how did it go? what kind of things did they ask you?xxx
    It went terrible, I kept using fillers. I just hope I get a place, it's the only place I really want to go. They asked me what I new about the course, what is compassion in nursing, what would be my priorities for the first year. I can't remember much else. I had 10 questions though, finished within an hour. (The interview was only 10 minutes or so.)

ReputationRep:
    How did it go? I found out two weeks after! Yep let me know x
    I didn't think it went all that well. How did you feel yours went? Was you expecting to get a place after it, like thinking that was good, or did you doubt yourself? x

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think it went all that well. How did you feel yours went? Was you expecting to get a place after it, like thinking that was good, or did you doubt yourself? x
    Oh no I'm so sorry to hear I thought it went okay but I wasn't overly confident. I did apply to keele as well but I was unsuccessful at the interview keep your chin up, where else have you applied to and are you living there or at home x

ReputationRep:
    am so nervous i have an interview on Friday and i am really scared because there is some people i know that were unsuccessful at the interview. i really want to get in but i am nervous and i am scared that i hesitate during the interview because i hesitate when i am nervous.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no I'm so sorry to hear I thought it went okay but I wasn't overly confident. I did apply to keele as well but I was unsuccessful at the interview keep your chin up, where else have you applied to and are you living there or at home x
    I'm not overly upset. I will be disappointed if I don't get an offer, but I just went to an interview to coventry and it was fantastic, just the best, so my heart is set on that now, so I f I don't get an offer for that I will be very disheartened. I've also applied to bham city and staffordshire! If I went to wolvo I'd live at home x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princess2013)
    am so nervous i have an interview on Friday and i am really scared because there is some people i know that were unsuccessful at the interview. i really want to get in but i am nervous and i am scared that i hesitate during the interview because i hesitate when i am nervous.
    My interview went awful, but I have hopes for elsewhere if it doesn't go to plan. So i will give you all the advice I can to you. Firstly don't be nervous, the worst thing possible, just relax. Research the NMC and compassion in nursing, if you have question I did this will help. Also, when they ask you a question, although its awkward takes a few seconds to prepare what you want to say so you dont stutter of use umm and err.

ReputationRep:
    what time is yours? mine is at 2 so i might see you xxx
    mine was at 11am how did urs go

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.