Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessica080492w)
    Im starting Childrens Nursing in Sept . Just bookes my accommodation im Victoria Halls xx

i'll be staying in victoria halls too. but i'll be studying social work instead. cant wait )

ReputationRep:
    Hey im doing child hood and family studies at walsall im in my second year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hellooooooo I start childrens nursing in September but my placement is at Walsall

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone staying at Randall Lines?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=stace1x;42466678]

Haha! that's good then ohh yeah i've heard of bideford, at least your moving in with family. Oh my life im in turkey till the 9th so i'll be starting on the 10th :P its the only uni that starts that early and i didn't realise, where you going on holiday? aww that's horrible when your earning full time money :/ where do your work? my jobs only part-time so hopefully i'll work round it xx
    I know same! There are 7 of us going and we each had to pay £150 extra to move the holiday a week! Agh lol. I work in a dental practice currently as a dental nurse, bored of it now so this will be a good challenge. I'm hoping to get a part time job. What do you do? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstyb.93)
    Hellooooooo I start childrens nursing in September but my placement is at Walsall

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heyyya Are you commuting to walsall? or living in halls? x

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=jessica080492w;42506269]
    (Original post by stace1x)

I know same! There are 7 of us going and we each had to pay £150 extra to move the holiday a week! Agh lol. I work in a dental practice currently as a dental nurse, bored of it now so this will be a good challenge. I'm hoping to get a part time job. What do you do? xx
    I know it costs a lot to change the dates doesn't it! really! i always thought i'd want to do that lol but chose to do children's nursing instead I work in a supermarket at the moment just for some cash while i'm at college
    Do you know if we go for a visit day in the summer? or do we just start induction in september on the 10th? xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm comuting I live in Shrewsbury. My mum's a midwife at Walsall hospital so hopefully that will help with travel a little bit x how about yourself? Xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm comuting I live in Shrewsbury. My mum's a midwife at Walsall hospital so hopefully that will help with travel a little bit x how about yourself? Xx
    yeahh same i'll be commuting from stafford to new cross That's quite a way isn't it. How old are you ? xx

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=stace1x;42517820]

I know it costs a lot to change the dates doesn't it! really! i always thought i'd want to do that lol but chose to do children's nursing instead I work in a supermarket at the moment just for some cash while i'm at college
    Do you know if we go for a visit day in the summer? or do we just start induction in september on the 10th? xx
    I havn't got a clue haha. I think the Jan intake had to. I probs won't go though s its so far for just a day and it takes a tank of petrol there and back. I'm just hoping I can do my occupational health stuff down here, luckily I have all my injections for this job so wont need anymore. Hope I can find a weekend job somewhere! My company might be able to transfer me to a dental practice up in the area if there is any part time work available which would be amazing. Can't wait to get our uniform and uni cards, god i'm sad haha. What subjects are you doing at college? xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey Kirsty I'm from Shrewsbury too and i'll be going to Wolvo as well, unfortunately i'll be at the main city campus instead of Walsall, but it's nice to know another Salopian is going too! xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I am definitely going to Wolverhampton Uni this year as I got my placement last year I'm from Shrewsbury and i'm going to the main Wolvo city campus to study history, would be lovely to make some new friends before I get there! Hope everyone who is applying now and are having their interviews gets in! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_dumb_one)
    hey I'm going wolves (local uni) and don't criminology and criminal justice and city campus

Anybody else doing similar course or in city campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, i'm in the city campus but i'm studying History May see you around though!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 it is tbh just see how it goes xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone for computer network security? top up

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=jessica080492w;42524814]
    (Original post by stace1x)

I havn't got a clue haha. I think the Jan intake had to. I probs won't go though s its so far for just a day and it takes a tank of petrol there and back. I'm just hoping I can do my occupational health stuff down here, luckily I have all my injections for this job so wont need anymore. Hope I can find a weekend job somewhere! My company might be able to transfer me to a dental practice up in the area if there is any part time work available which would be amazing. Can't wait to get our uniform and uni cards, god i'm sad haha. What subjects are you doing at college? xx
    I'm doing childrens's care learning and development at college You probs will be able to find a part-time job but i just hope the work load isn't massive!! else i won't have any time! I don't know if i've had all my injections, when do we have our occupational health? hahaa same its exciting isn't it! xxx

ReputationRep:
    I start Children's Nursing in September 2013

ReputationRep:
    Me too! Which campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Walsall and Walsall Manor for my placements. You?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.