Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Walsall

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying at City Campus for Politics and Social Polices! Anyone else staying at Randall Lines! Add me!

ReputationRep:
    I'm Cat.
    I'm going to do Computer Science. Although I'm commuting...

ReputationRep:
    Hey I will be studying Health Studies. Anyone else?
    X

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone ...
    I applied for Health Studies and have an unconditional offer.
    Would like to meet a few people before I start hopefully as I will be commuting.
    X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShelleyyB)
    Hey everyone ...
    I applied for Health Studies and have an unconditional offer.
    Would like to meet a few people before I start hopefully as I will be commuting.
    X
    Hello
    Which campus will you be studying on? I'll be at Walsall

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys! Anyone starting Sept 2013 and studying law?

ReputationRep:
    Hey im doing a top up at wolv in games design would love to make new friends before i get there im on a conditional offer and i will be living at city campus

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am Simon I'm doing a top up course in games design at city campus and staying at lomas street message me on skype if you want to be friends Simon.syndrome. I study korean in spare time, obviously play games and go clubbing with friends I'm the guy in the middle. Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1371495625.782604.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  138.0 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelgib)
    Hi, I'm hoping to start to in September at Wolverhampton to study Special Needs & Inclusion Studies & Education Studies
    Awesome maybe I could add you on Facebook get to know you or something?

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, im going to the Walsall campus this september to study physical education... anyone started or doing this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, If anyone is studying the Computer games Development course, or Computer Science in general, let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Connell Henry)
    Hey everyone, If anyone is studying the Computer games Development course, or Computer Science in general, let me know
    I'm doing computing I'm doing a placement this year so technically I'm still a second year if you got any questions about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simon.henbury)
    Hey im doing a top up at wolv in games design would love to make new friends before i get there im on a conditional offer and i will be living at city campus
    Hi nice to meet you!
    I'll be at the Walsall campus :-)
    Excited to start? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by One Man Band)
    Awesome maybe I could add you on Facebook get to know you or something?
    Yes of course :-)
    I'll send you it through private message thingy. X

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing mental health at city campus? I think I've got to do adult nursing my first year though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katieevans86)
    Is anyone doing mental health at city campus? I think I've got to do adult nursing my first year though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm doing adult nursing at city

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurablondejayne)
    I'm doing adult nursing at city

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too 😃 it's gonna be amazing !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelgib)
    Hi nice to meet you!
    I'll be at the Walsall campus :-)
    Excited to start? X
    Yea sorry for slow reply, I just got unconditional so really happy and excited, should be a blast too bad I will only be their for a year but i will be happy too meet you when i am their what are you studying and are you excited also? x

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!! Starting at Main campus in September!! Anyone else there and studying computing of some sort? I'm in for IT Security

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.