Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the worst thing you've ever done to a friend(or anyone else)? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I accidentally sent a nasty text about 'Friend A' to 'Friend A' because she had the same name as the girl i wanted to send it to originally.
    Turns out she was innocent of said accusation ... never been able to look her in the eye again.

Your turn.

ReputationRep:
    Without sounding stuck up, I pride myself on being a very good friend.

I've had my fair share of **** friends though - I once got ditched by an entire friendship group (of 3 years) for some chavy *****, they all came back in the end though, apoligisng and telling me how right I was.

ReputationRep:
    ****ged off this girl and then it turned out the girl I was talking to was her sister.

Managed to get out of it by pretending I was joke-****ging off another girl who was sitting at the table with us who had the same name.

Awkward tho.

ReputationRep:
    Went to Magaluf in September, kinda slipped out of the club and my mates were looking for me all night. I finally got back to the hotel after spending the night with a lass. Felt pretty **** for that one, but they understood once they saw her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I um, kind of slept with a friend's ex at a party. In my defence I didn't realise he was her ex because she'd never brought it up, but it was awkward. We laugh about it now though!

I managed to accidentally uh... sort of steal away a guy that my friend really wanted.

In my defence, I never went out with him. I was never really that interested.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.