Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dodgy seller or not? Not sure whether I can buy this. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I found those shoes on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SCHUH-WOME...item5aecd86646

Apparently, the seller is the schuh store. The item description is "New with Defects" but it doesn't tell you what those defects are. When I try to contact the seller, it won't let me coz the seller gets too many questions and they can't answer them all.

But if I don't know what the defect is, how do I know whether i'd be able to wear them?
    What do you guys think? to buy or not to buy? Could it be a small defect that prevented the store from selling them in store or online but they can sell them on ebay?

Thank you!

Edit: Ignore me, the defect was actually shown on the page. I'm stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Looks legit

ReputationRep:
    Google their username with terms such as 'issues' or 'complaints' that sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    The sellers got pretty good feedback from other buyers. I'd go for it if I were you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna snipe it in 2d 23h

ReputationRep:
    Scroll right down, they have a picture of the defects in the description.

ReputationRep:
    lol yes, thanks guys I'm the highest bidder for now!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.