Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing the A21 CCEA Human Geography in January??

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i'm doing Option A Impact of Population change, Option C Issues in Ethnic Diversity and in Section B i'm doing Air Pollution. Anyone have any predictions or notes?

ReputationRep:
    Very good. i am doing population change, sustainable developments and tourism. Any ideas on what will come up in population change, the essays?

ReputationRep:
    Well from looking at Past Papers I'm pretty confident the Migration Policy (Canada) case study won't come up as it has come up in the last 2 tests in a row.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i think it will be the inmigration/outmigration essay...and a essay on global contrasts.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any predictions on Issues in Ethnic Diversity or Air Pollution?

ReputationRep:
    just going back on this thread! Anybody here doing A22 Physical geog and any predictions for it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 15, 2013
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.