Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 Watch

• PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

(Original post by S4LM4N)
    Haven't you seen the show before?
    Yes, I've been watching for about 10 years :p: But that's probably why it annoys me when the producers manipulate the show so much. Twists are good, if executed correctly; not by picking and choosing housemates to become immune and telling them to "put up the most boring housemates for eviction". The level of desperation recently in keeping the 'interesting' housemates safe from eviction is astounding. If viewing figures are dropping then they need to take a long hard look at their format rather than the personalities in there.

/rant :ninja:

(Original post by secretmessages)
      Yes, I've been watching for about 10 years :p: But that's probably why it annoys me when the producers manipulate the show so much. Twists are good, if executed correctly; not by picking and choosing housemates to become immune and telling them to "put up the most boring housemates for eviction". The level of desperation recently in keeping the 'interesting' housemates safe from eviction is astounding. If viewing figures are dropping then they need to take a long hard look at their format rather than the personalities in there.

/rant :ninja:
      Tbh I sort of agree but this year the selection of housemates is so dire and Speidi are so amazing that if they go I'll probably stop watching the series. So I'm desperate for them to stay whatever way possible and if it also means more arguments I'm all for it
      • Community Assistant
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by S4LM4N)
      Tbh I sort of agree but this year the selection of housemates is so dire and Speidi are so amazing that if they go I'll probably stop watching the series. So I'm desperate for them to stay whatever way possible and if it also means more arguments I'm all for it
      This is the first time I've watched it and yes the line up isnt great but isn't it just like "I'm a celebrity, get mr out of here" - for C-Class celebrities or top celebrities who's careers are dead???

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Jack22031994)
        This is the first time I've watched it and yes the line up isnt great but isn't it just like "I'm a celebrity, get mr out of here" - for C-Class celebrities or top celebrities who's careers are dead???

[URL='http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app']Posted from TSR /URL]
        The BB format is far greater. I'm a Celeb is dull.

ReputationRep:
        I happened to flick channels and found CBB. I have no idea what's going on but I seriously would love to push "Speidi" in front of a bus.

ReputationRep:
        BB producers are a joke. The let Speidi into a luxury basement where they can watch the housemates, they save them from nominations, and then let them nominate two housemates. Why don't BB just go ahead for the big one and give them an automatic pass to the final (that's what the producers obviously want.) I can understand that Speidi found the housemates comments hurtful however, they act like they don't deserve that. They have been nothing but full of themselves from the minute they walked into the house. The thing that frustrates me is that they are able to control the show, BB would not have issued Razor a formal warning had Speidi not thrown a fit in the diary room. What did BB expect, the housemates to let Speidi rub it in everyone's face and get away with it? Granted Razor's reaction was not right however, it's the fact that BB are kissing Speidi's ass so much. Also disappointing to see that Ryland and Razor where the only housemates to stand up against the evil duo.

ReputationRep:
        Lacey's ass in today episode :sexface:
        • PS Helper
        • Wiki Support Team

Razor got a warning and Speidi didn't? :nothing:

ReputationRep:
        I think Speidi need to consider the way they treat people better. They made a bad first impression, so it will get them talked about and not in a positive way. They had to expect people to think negatively of them. How they dealt with the situation was poor. Rylan pulled at my heartstrings though when he said the BB House was the only place he felt safe. Ryan's joke timing was a bit poor tbh, but what Spencer did was outright racist and he should have been condoned for it. I also think Rylan should have been penalised for a remark that could have been deemed as racist. Razor got very hot headed too. In terms of the people involved in the situation, the only people who handled it with a sense of dignity were Claire and Ryan. I do think Gillian, Tricia, Lacey and Frankie could have stepped in a bit more.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
        I think Speidi need to consider the way they treat people better. They made a bad first impression, so it will get them talked about and not in a positive way. They had to expect people to think negatively of them. How they dealt with the situation was poor. Rylan pulled at my heartstrings though when he said the BB House was the only place he felt safe. Ryan's joke timing was a bit poor tbh, but what Spencer did was outright racist and he should have been condoned for it. I also think Rylan should have been penalised for a remark that could have been deemed as racist. Razor got very hot headed too. In terms of the people involved in the situation, the only people who handled it with a sense of dignity were Claire and Ryan. I do think Gillian, Tricia, Lacey and Frankie could have stepped in a bit more.
        What did he say?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by pinda.college)
        What did he say?
        I won't repeat it here seeing as whilst it was probably meant non-offensively, it could be seen in an offensive way. It was a very quick remark during the argument and I think he went into the kitchen as he said it. It was a blink and miss type thing.
        • Community Assistant
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
        Save Lacey!

ReputationRep:
        This is what Clare and Rylan might be singing if Speidi get nommed and evicted next. I would love it if this was Speidi's eviction music lol.

ReputationRep:
        Save Lacey!
        Seconded.

ReputationRep:
        Ain't it funny how the woman with the most plastic surgeries (or any at all) is still arguably the ugliest woman in a house containing a fatty and a couple of middle-aged women?
        • Community Assistant
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by ozzyoscy)
        Ain't it funny how the woman with the most plastic surgeries (or any at all) is still arguably the ugliest woman in a house containing a fatty and a couple of middle-aged women?
        You on about Heidi as Lacey has no plastic surgery?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        You on about Heidi as Lacey has no plastic surgery?
        Surely you answered your own question there.
        • Community Assistant
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
        Surely you answered your own question there.
        Yeah - just checking that's all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        Err Heidi has an amazing body. Top class bum and boobs.
        • Community Assistant
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Fusion)
        Err Heidi has an amazing body. Top class bum and boobs.
        Not real though - Lacey's are

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.