The Student Room Group

Sleeping with someone you work with...

So i slept with someone i work with a couple of times but now really confused as to what's going on. He told me he really liked me and wanted a relationship with me, but then a week or so later just started ignoring me and not spoken to me since. i havent said anything to him since but things in work are very awkward, what should i do? :confused:
Talk to him.
If you actually talk to him and be the one to address the situation he'll feel really awkward and bad about it. You should do that 'cause you'll get a legit answer of what's going on and with any luck you'll sort things out. At least if he sets the record straight you can go back to being colleagues without the awkwardness.
Thread title was :sexface:

But opening post was :boring:
Reply 4
This was a good week/week and a half ago though, will he not think its strange i'm only just bringing it up now? need some answers though
Original post by Anonymous
This was a good week/week and a half ago though, will he not think its strange i'm only just bringing it up now? need some answers though

Yes you do need answers but the only way to ask him yourself, ask him for a start what he really wants, this is something you both need to decide.
Exact same thing just happened to me love! Except we said we were gonna be friends with benefits, rather than a relationship, because for personal reasons we both didn't want a relationship right now.

We slept together a few times, I've been away for a couple of weeks for christmas etc, texted him today saying I'm coming back up at the weekend and if he fancies coming over, and he was just honest and said he thought fwb was a good idea at the time but has been having doubts now so we called it off. Was a shame and everything, but you just have to be upfront about it.

There might be some weird reason as to why he just isn't talking to you, but I'm afraid to say I think it might be because he is having doubts. But you will just have to ask him!
A lot of these threads in the relationship forum will be solved if there is some form of clear communication! Talk to him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending