Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sulphur)
    Maths chat-up lines all the way!

I'm not being obtuse, but you're acute girl.

or maybe something more kinky:

I need a little help with my Calculus, can you integrate my natural log?
    Haha. Amen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichyFrench)
    Missy Elliot?
    No that's his name: Logic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rizwanadam)
    did it work?
    No. I look nothing like osama bin laden. Should've made a better comparison... like Obama.

ReputationRep:
    I've never actually used them but I've joked all the time about using ones like:

"Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off?"
    "Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past you again?"
    "Are your parents traffic wardens? Because you have "Fine" written all over you."

And of course the old favourite:

"You must be Jamaican, coz Ja making me crazy."

But I could never actually use those.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    No that's his name: Logic.
    Oh right didn't realise that. "Today I learned.." :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasualSoul)
    Do you like maths because I if you do we can multiply ..all night long

Damn baby you must be tired as you;ve been running through my mind all day:rolleyes:

If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put u and I together

Spare the chat up lines I know you want me

oj I've never used any of these and probably never will but oh well

(Curious : Is there anyone here that would actually get with someone if the person used a chat up line..are you impressed or would you rather they showed their true feelings rather than using a one liner they've memorised?)
    Chat up lines only work if you keep a very smug and self impressed look for roughly 4 seconds and then break it down into a "sincere" slightly shy and charming laugh and introduce your self as to let her know you're only messing and know just how bad the joke was. If you can pull off that last look cheesy lines are golden

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flubadiblam)
    Chat up lines only work if you keep a very smug and self impressed look for roughly 4 seconds and then break it down into a "sincere" slightly shy and charming laugh and introduce your self as to let her know you're only messing and know just how bad the joke was. If you can pull off that last look cheesy lines are golden
    LOL that makes more sense. we have ourselves an expert here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rizwanadam)
    what the cheesiest chat up lines uve used guys?

and girls what have you heard? what would you like to hear?

I've used 'could i borrow some of your lipstick' before and it worked a few weeks ago but i used it again on nye and it didn't ...does it sound like a 'gay' line?

i realise this thread has most probably been created before. apologies
    So which ones have you decided to use lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evangelica)
    Dangnabbit I've been rumbled!
    Sorry about that. :ahee:

My personal favourite:

Oh dear. My parents met at a place like this. Let's get the hell out of here.

ReputationRep:
    In physics class I told a girl "Just like a gravitational force, You are always attractive"
    Cheese level is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    My favourite one: 'How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice... Hi, my name's ...' Always has me in stitches if you say it with a straight face haha

ReputationRep:
    Saw one on twitter :
    "If you were a transformer you'd be Optimus FINE"

That'd definitely get me laughing at least

The most common ones I have heard are "is your dad a terrorist cos you're da bomb" and "nice legs, what time do they open". The latter line never works, it truly is a terrible chat up line. However, the one about the terrorist has worked before, it's not so much about the line itself, it's more about the way a guy says it.

ReputationRep:
    Let's be honest here, you could have the best chat up line ever but it doesn't matter unless you're halfway decent, looks do count.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 5, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.