Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why is my stomach so out of proportion with the rest of me? (Picture attached) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Aww congrats, when is it due?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think your stomach is out of proportion, you simply have an apple shape and are more inclined to store extra weight there. If it bothers you the you can try losing weight to make it smaller. It seems your diet isn't very varied. What sort of soup do you eat? The pre-made stuff you get in tins isn't exactly nutritious. You could also try not having rice/pasta every day. Some meat and veg for dinner should be fine so long as it's varied. Oats for breakfast are also good, they're full of fibre and fill you up. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabg)
    Aww congrats, when is it due?
    I can work hard on my body and improve it, but you sir, will always be a ****.

Anyways moving on, to those making helpful comments of ways to improve, have taken these all on board and I am already working out 5 times a week doing a mixture of weights and cardio, as well as eating healthy. Lost an inch off my waist since that photo was taken also.

I'd say it'll take 3-6 months to get what I want, and obviously I will have to work to maintain that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.