Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sexual Attraction to genitals? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've heard it mentioned a couple of times by other people, but I just want to hear what the majority of people think. Even if you are attracted to the 'general body' of either sex, do you find the sexual organs a turn on? Or do you even find them a turn off? (answers from any sexuality please)

ReputationRep:
    Seeing them as a turn off must be kind of awkward when you're both in the mood...

ReputationRep:
    Apparently women find the sight of **** disgusting? Apparently, it's hidious to look at... Can't say the same thing for anything female, but still.

ReputationRep:
    In Sheldon Cooper's words "For the record, I do have genitals. They're functional and aesthetically pleasing."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_my_asthma_99)
    In Sheldon Cooper's words "For the record, I do have genitals. They're functional and aesthetically pleasing."
    And for the record i had a full pubis of hair by the time I reached 19

ReputationRep:
    I like vaginas but I love those innie vaginas that look like a freshly plucked peach :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not turned off by them but it's not like I get incredibly horny when I see them... I guess I just prefer the rest of the body.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say a turn off, and if I'm in the mood I'm fine, well better than fine, but I don't particularly like the look of ****, would rather have it in me haha?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafan)
    his was too, you idiot.
    Okay I remember now, honest mistake relax mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SortYourLife)
    I wouldn't say a turn off, and if I'm in the mood I'm fine, well better than fine, but I don't particularly like the look of ****, would rather have it in me haha?
    No disagreement there

But if a guy turns me on, so does his ****. They're inclusive.

ReputationRep:
    when a guys erect I guess I find the look of it a turn on, when its all floppy im kind of indifferent to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tackla)
    I can help you with that
    I'm sure you could

Posted from TSR Mobile

**** is the main thing to turn me on, I love them

Think I would be gay if I was male lol

ReputationRep:
    They're not exactly pretty to look at, but it's knowing what they can do with it which is a turn on, and the rest of the person of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayloo)
    They're not exactly pretty to look at, but it's knowing what they can do with it which is a turn on, and the rest of the person of course.
    I agree with this. I guess that might be why guy waving about his **** to me on Skype wasn't a particular turn on for me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    I agree with this. I guess that might be why guy waving about his **** to me on Skype wasn't a particular turn on for me :rolleyes:
    Sorry about that

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Complete turn off for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ildaf123)
    when a guys erect I guess I find the look of it a turn on, when its all floppy im kind of indifferent to it
    I'm with you on that one!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A vagina isn't exactly physically attractive, but I ****ing love them :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Mannn.
    You seem to be so unlucky with guys. Don't worry were not all bad

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.