Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buhle2)
    Any one who had interviews for masters social work in Sheffield hallam, Sheffield Uni and leeds Met pliz help,

Hi!

I have an interview for the social work MA at Sheffield Uni have you got any advice on what I may be asked?

Thanks!

EDIT: Just realised you only asked 3 days ago so won't have been for yours yet! Have you managed to find anything online; I can't find any advice specific to Sheffield Uni :/

I had an interview at Hallam three years ago before I did my undergrad degree; I remember them asking me why I wanted to do social work and about equality and diversity. I can't remember much but I know it was pretty short and the panel consisted of a social worker, service user and academic member of the uni.

The test gave two scenarios of child abuse/neglect cases and what your response to those scenarios would be.

ReputationRep:
    Where is everyone hoping to be come September

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am trying to get prepared for a social work masters and I am wanting to apply for a MA in social work at Bradford. Can you give me an insight to the questions that you were asked during the interview. Also I would like to know more about the assessments (literacy and numeracy test.)

Some help would be appreciated.

Thanks lots!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.