Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!
    I am just looking for some advice for recommended websites for used cars- Ive tried Gum tree and auto trader but haven't had much luck there , and I can't seem to find any other decent sites.
    I live in the South west - so websites specifically for cars sold in this area would be grand also!
    Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BANS2012)
    Hi there!
    I am just looking for some advice for recommended websites for used cars- Ive tried Gum tree and auto trader but haven't had much luck there , and I can't seem to find any other decent sites.
    I live in the South west - so websites specifically for cars sold in this area would be grand also!
    Thanks in advance
    what car u looking for?

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I would recommend use Ebay motors and select your desired radius [in Miles] you are willing to travel, you can get some very good cars if you look around! good luck !

ReputationRep:
    :cool:whereabouts in the south west are you? i have a ford ka to sell :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuttygirl)
    how much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mithunpure)
    Hello, I would recommend use Ebay motors and select your desired radius [in Miles] you are willing to travel, you can get some very good cars if you look around! good luck !
    Thank you- I hadn't realised eBay have a specific section for motors

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rizwanadam)
    what car u looking for?
    A Renault Clio 1.2 or a Vauxhall corse 1.2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuttygirl)
    I'm living in Devon.. However I'm buying the car with my boyfriend( be silly to have cars as we are using it for uni mostly) and a ford KA is a no-no to him, but thanks

ReputationRep:
    Autotrader and gumtree.

Might be worth just looking round car dealerships in Plymouth and Exeter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BANS2012)
    Hi there!
    Thanks in advance
    Like other people have said, you could try ebay.
    Find used car garages in your area and look on their websites to see what they have for sale. Most used car garages have websites nowadays and its good to look on there to see what they have before you go to the garage in person to look.

ReputationRep:
    Autotrader or eBay.

ReputationRep:
    Try pistonheads also

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.