Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Young lad blacks up to look like football idol. Typical overreaction as usual. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    kids aren't very conscious about political correctness and this is an over reaction for sure the fact that his idol is black shows his intentions were not to offend. he's just a kid relax guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmpr97)
    Think the Samantha Brick hooha was about her massively overestimating herself.
    True, but I still don't see why people should bother having a problem about how she wants to think of herself. It's not a crime after all.

(Original post by Wattsy)
    Yeah that level of delusion tends to infuriate people to quite serious levels. She also said some inflammatory stuff but I fail to see how it's relevant to this.
    I was only comparing the two as both incidents are ones where the public are ridiculously overreacting to things.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.