Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen a thread about this and thought it would be cool to make, for everyone who has tattoos or wants one I thought it would be good for people to uploads pictures of their tattoos and give advice to anyone who wants it, I'm currently in the process of getting a sleeve! What does everyone think about tattoos also? This is the start of mine, sorry about the terrible photo! Anyone got any ideas for the rest?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    thats a pretty sweet piece!
    is it on your upper arm im guessing?

i have no idea where the picture of one of mine is, and i dont think i even have a picture of the other. oooops.
    but i have 2, and still waiting for my third, but its taking its time to arrive haha.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks mate yeah it's on my upper arm, I was happy with it when he did it! What are yours of and where? I swear once you get one you just want loads, you need to hurry and book your third

ReputationRep:
    My first is on the back of my shoulder and its an angel killing a devil (apparently it was done on miami ink) but it has so much meaning i saw it and instantly knew it was the one. Apparently there 2 religious fugures and only foubd that out after i got it aswell as the miami ink story haha.

My other is a yin yang sign with a single red rose going through it and "carpe diem" wrapped round the wite side on the outside. And thats on the bottom of my back to the side so sort of the back of my hip.

Gahhh i know. A mates doing it for me but he keeps stalling hes designed it and everything. Hopefully when i get back to uni ill track him down! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They sound pretty sick I really need some ideas for the rest of my arm, I just really don't no what to get! That's the only problem with mates doing them, they can just stall it all the time! I hope he comes round soon !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackpolson1)
    They sound pretty sick I really need some ideas for the rest of my arm, I just really don't no what to get! That's the only problem with mates doing them, they can just stall it all the time! I hope he comes round soon !

My next ones a fun one. Im very excited haha. Its lots of swirls and stars with a rubber duck in the middle. Yet amazingly has so much meaning haha.
    When i get back to uni ill get hold of him cos iv just gained half the money needed. My mum thinks ill spend it on food haha.

The idea will randomly appear one day

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    there's a tattoo society chat & advice thread... but

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Sure there's a tattoo thread somewhere, but I have 5 so far and want more.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  418737_10152043874900035_1194164250_n.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  108.3 KBName:  IMG_1234[1]2.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  195.7 KBName:  10 (109).jpg
Views: 88
Size:  42.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackpolson1)
    I haven't seen a thread about this and thought it would be cool to make, for everyone who has tattoos or wants one I thought it would be good for people to uploads pictures of their tattoos and give advice to anyone who wants it, I'm currently in the process of getting a sleeve! What does everyone think about tattoos also? This is the start of mine, sorry about the terrible photo! Anyone got any ideas for the rest?

When I'm older I'd like a tribal sleeve that goes onto the top of my back and down near my chest. So something like this:

Then I'd like a tattoo of a gas mask on my chest, something like this (a tattoo version obviously) with smoke surrounding it:

Then at the back I may have a big tattoo of the insignia of the Royal Marines:

Then on the other side of my chest, or on my other arm I'll have the rank I am so first I'll be Lieutenant etc, etc.

ReputationRep:
    I have a quote/lyrics on my calf which I got in October and an infinity symbol on my lower back, got that one this week.
    Have quite a few more planned aswell! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.