Girls - Would you go topless on a beach? Watch

Poll: would you go topless on the beach
NO WAY NEVER!!!! (65)
26.1%
Yes - only if i were on a nudist beach (16)
6.43%
Yes - only if my friends were doing it too (18)
7.23%
Yes - i don't care i would do it any time (23)
9.24%
BOOBIES!!!! (i'm a guy creeping on this thread) (127)
51%
This discussion is closed.
Bellissima
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I am curious, after being in a discussion about bikinis, how many women would actually go topless on a beach?

i 100% promise despite how pervy this thread sounds, it's not the intention!!!

Spoiler:
Show
well... maybe a little

i included a poll but any comments below would be interesting.

i personally would if i was with other people doing it/close friends/partner and there weren't too many people about (particularly young lads)... or if i were at a nudist beach.
Bex94
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Bellissima)
I am curious, after being in a discussion about bikinis, how many women would actually go topless on a beach?

i 100% promise despite how pervy this thread sounds, it's not the intention!!!

Spoiler:
Show
well... maybe a little

i included a poll but any comments below would be interesting.

i personally would if i was with other people doing it/close friends/partner and there weren't too many people about (particularly young lads)... or if i were at a nudist beach.
The internet on my phone won't give me an option to vote I'm afraid so thought I'd give you an answer.

I was brought up with a good attitude towards body image and whilst my parents aren't nudists, they aren't particularly shy around the house.

I've been topless on the beach and around hotel pools a good few times now, both with family and friends on various holidays and it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I've never been fully nude on a public beach (at least post puberty) but I probably would if the opportunity arose. When I was 16, I went on an exchange trip to Finland and went to a sauna there where everyone was expected to be naked and other than changing rooms, that's the only time I've been completely starkers in public.

When I went away last year with friends, a couple of them didn't want to go topless (although one of them did end up buying and wearing a thong bikini!) which is entirely their choice and what they're comfortable with. I'm sure there are some pervy blokes around but I can honestly say I've never felt objectified or like I'm being leered at and never had any adverse comments. Like when I was in Finland, nudity in Europe isn't uncommon or seen as being particularly rude.
CasualSoul
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hell no:eek:

what if someone took a picture then used it for blackmail then I'd be like 'wish I never went to that topless beach' :rolleyes:
Lawstudent321
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by CasualSoul)

what if someone took a picture then used it for blackmail then I'd be like 'wish I never went to that topless beach' :rolleyes:
Exactly! 👏👏👏

Posted from TSR Mobile
username945458
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
nah..what if someone like videos you running or walking or skipping or something then posts it on the net
Creat0r
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I voted yes I'll do it anytime even though I'm a guy. All other guys should vote same
cambio wechsel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm a bloke but would cheerfully get my **** and balls out if it helps.

If the information helps, I mean.
Bex94
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by CasualSoul)

And the chances of this happening are?
PoGo HoPz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Naked volleyball, anyone? :hubba:
smudge_moon
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Lawstudent321)
Exactly! 👏👏👏

Posted from TSR Mobile
How's it blackmail? I'd feel more comfortable being naked on a beach, then being naked online. I wouldn't care if someone took pictures of me on the beach and sent them to my friends, we'd probably have a laugh about it. If you can't do it on holiday, when can you do it.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Dmon1Unlimited
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
would be nice to have a specific view counter that counts how many guys and girls view this...

if it helps i can give my opinion, im quite open to the idea of going a little 'frisky'(for a lack of a better word), man or woman, though in my position, i would need to shape up a bit before doing so

who knows, i may get the chance to try this in the summer, plenty of time for people to get in shape
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
In Germany public nudity on beaches is encouraged; they call it FFS
Hooj
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Bex94)
I've been topless on the beach and around hotel pools a good few times now, both with family and friends on various holidays and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
Lawstudent321
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by smudge_moon)
How's it blackmail? I'd feel more comfortable being naked on a beach, then being naked online. I wouldn't care if someone took pictures of me on the beach and sent them to my friends, we'd probably have a laugh about it. If you can't do it on holiday, when can you do it.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
It's called self respect or even modesty, most people don't have it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nick1sHere
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
From the amount of boob threads that females make on TSR I am under the impression that most females on this site are very insecure about their breasts and will therefore say no.

Just my opinion :thumbsup:
Sazzle4
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Nope. I have no issue with other people doing it but it's just not something I'd be comfortable with and I don't really see any need to.
xhaigh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yes I would and I have. I really don't care what people think and would rather not have white bits
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I expect that far more British women will sunbathe topless when abroad than will ever do so in the UK, even if we had a hot summer in the UK (remember those?).
The Wild Youth
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I would do it for a laugh if my friends were doing it too (and if I was a little intoxicated)

I wouldn't do it just casually though
Lexi99
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I would if it was a beach where other people were doing it and the people i was with were fine with it as well
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (4)
11.11%
Disagree (3)
8.33%
Neither agree or disagree (10)
27.78%
Agree (11)
30.56%
Strongly Agree (8)
22.22%

Watched Threads