Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boys Vs Girls MKIV [Read The First Post] Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Sry for the late reply,I'm from India & i need help from u all...
    I'm an engineering student and pursuing my B.Tech's last year (4th) in Computer Science & Engineering stream. I want to pursue an MBA degree from UK University as a fresher but I'm lil confused which universities to choose from and also i have got 8 offer letters from UK Universities till now...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amish_tr)
    sry for the late reply,i'm from india & i need help from u all...
    I'm an engineering student and pursuing my b.tech's last year (4th) in computer science & engineering stream. I want to pursue an mba degree from uk university as a fresher but i'm lil confused which universities to choose from and also i have got 8 offer letters from uk universities till now...

ReputationRep:
    I'm an engineering student and pursuing my B.Tech's last year (4th) in Computer Science & Engineering stream. I want to pursue an MBA degree from UK University as a fresher but I'm lil confused which universities to choose from and also i have got 8 offer letters from UK Universities till now...
    You might have more luck creating a new thread for this questions. Things tend to get buried on this thread really quick.
    I don't really have any insight on uni, sorry
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    You might be better off posting in the University section of the forum, unless someone else on this thread can offer some advice

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    The best thing you can do is make a new thread in the relevant section for your questions to get the most appropriate answers. Things tend to be overlooked, missed and moved on from quickly in this thread. Good luck!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I think we're on 232?...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.