Scroll to see replies

Original post by incipientT
Mac:tongue:

I admit, I wondered for a second if you'd say chrome os...:biggrin:

Nah, not a fan of linux :tongue: I can see why you'd think that though xD

Reply 5461
Original post by shadowdweller
Nah, not a fan of linux :tongue: I can see why you'd think that though xD

I'm not really a fan of any computer OS tbh. A few years ago I was pro Apple, but don't like some of the directions they've been going lately. They're all just computers to me these days, though I'm still more familiar with Mac.

Sadly, this probably means any solution you/I come up with won't work for both of us.

I'm not really a fan of any computer OS tbh. A few years ago I was pro Apple, but don't like some of the directions they've been going lately. They're all just computers to me these days, though I'm still more familiar with Mac.

Sadly, this probably means any solution you/I come up with won't work for both of us.

I like Windows, although I detested Vista. 7 & XP are pretty decent imo. I've not used apple much, I'm not really a fan, I have no idea why

Ah true, didn't think of that :frown:

I like Windows, although I detested Vista. 7 & XP are pretty decent imo. I've not used apple much, I'm not really a fan, I have no idea why

Ah true, didn't think of that :frown:

I've heard Vista's terrible! never had to use it myself.:smile:

Reply 5465

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 5466
Original post by bobrules

I've heard Vista's terrible! never had to use it myself.:smile:

It's not terrible per se, it's just really not user friendly. I didn't use it much myself, 'cause I went straight from XP to 7 at home. Used it a bit at school, and it was just frustrating

It's not terrible per se, it's just really not user friendly. I didn't use it much myself, 'cause I went straight from XP to 7 at home. Used it a bit at school, and it was just frustrating

Original post by sarah-madeline

:hi:

Still 190
188:smile:

Right, I'm off now. Night :smile:

Right, I'm off now. Night :smile:

Night:wavey:

back on track again... :smile:
180 :smile:

Latest

Trending