Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boys Vs Girls MKIV [Read The First Post] Watch

ReputationRep:
    240!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charm999)
    Wow you have too many classes!! Don't u have any days off from uni? Why don't u have weekends off?

x
    Yeah that's true we dun have much holidays, specially it's my last year of engineering degree (4th). So on those days mostly different IT sector org. do come for the selection procedure of students in their desired field by various exams, interviews, pi's and so...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amish_tr)
    Yeah that's true we dun have much holidays, specially it's my last year of engineering degree (4th). So on those days mostly different IT sector org. do come for the selection procedure of students in their desired field by various exams, interviews, pi's and so...

Oh ok...so do the different IT sectors pick who they want to hire or the students pick who they want to work with?

x

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    236!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Oh ok...so do the different IT sectors pick who they want to hire or the students pick who they want to work with?

x
    Well it totally depends on a student whether he wants to work with that org. or not. As in case of mine i have got selected in an IT org. by passing all the rounds & have my offer letter acc. to which i have to join org. from 22 March as a Software Engg. but will not as have to study further....

ReputationRep:
    :confused:bad not not said boys bad

ReputationRep:
    Bad boys vs bad grils:e

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee3011)
    I'm good too
    Awww good luck with that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well it totally depends on a student whether he wants to work with that org. or not. As in case of mine i have got selected in an IT org. by passing all the rounds & have my offer letter acc. to which i have to join org. from 22 March as a Software Engg. but will not as have to study further....
    Oh ok...cool so u were accepted! So when r u thinking about coming here?

x

ReputationRep:
    232!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok...cool so u were accepted! So when r u thinking about coming here?

x
    Well planning to do job at least for 6 months with no bonds in it till July to gain some experience. According to the offer letter the session thr starts from around 20 Sep this year so planning to come in August.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    234!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well planning to do job at least for 6 months with no bonds in it till July to gain some experience. According to the offer letter the session thr starts from around 20 Sep this year so planning to come in August.

Yeah thats a good idea to work to get experience...ok u looking forward to coming?

x

ReputationRep:

Yeah thats a good idea to work to get experience...ok u looking forward to coming?

x
    Yupz surely I'm looking forward to come thr in this Sep'13 intake. I Hope that I will have a good time thr during my degree with different environment, cultures, traditions, lovely people etc...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.