The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amish_tr
Sunkar kaafi acha laga ki aap waha se hai & tabhi aapko Hindi aati hai jo humare desh ki maatra bhashaa hai ... :smile:

Cool :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sry but hume ab jaana hoga sone ke liye kyunki kaafi late ho gaya hai yaha kareeb 2:40 am & kal morning mein phir hume jaldi uthna hai ek aur interview ke liye... :smile:
Aapse baat karke hume acha laga & pata chala ki waha ke log bhi aise hi ache hote hai sach mein... :smile:
Hope cya soon then,have a nice day ahead,god bless & tc
Sry but hume ab jaana hoga sone ke liye kyunki kaafi late ho gaya hai yaha kareeb 2:40 am & kal morning mein phir hume jaldi uthna hai ek aur interview ke liye... :smile:
Aapse baat karke hume acha laga & pata chala ki waha ke log bhi aise hi ache hote hai sach mein... :smile:
Hope cya soon then,have a nice day ahead,god bless & tc

Theek haI :smile:
Good luck interview kay liye :smile:
Mujhe bhi app say baat karke acha laga :smile:
Good night and sweet dreams :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7665
Yupz I too hope same surely... :smile:
I guess yes i will try to get a good job thr for at least a year before coming back in order to help my mum & dad more financially... :h:

Yeah thats good! You will also be able to learn a lot and gain experience which will help you when you apply for a job somewhere else.

:smile: x
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7666

Hey bee!
How r u?
You speak urdu?

Reply 7668

Hey jess!
How was ur exam?

Original post by Charm999

Hey jess!
How was ur exam?

Hi Charm! My prelim on Friday wasn't too bad, hoping I'll pass! :s-smilie:
My next prelim's a week on tuesday so I'm TRYING to make the most of all the time I've got! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jessem96
My next prelim's a week on tuesday so I'm TRYING to make the most of all the time I've got! :tongue:

Good luck!

Reply 7672

Hi Charm! My prelim on Friday wasn't too bad, hoping I'll pass! :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok im sure u'll pass it :smile:
You get a whole week between exams! Thats good! Whats ur next prelim on?

Original post by shadowdweller
Good luck!

Thanks!
How are you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh ok im sure u'll pass it :smile:
You get a whole week between exams! Thats good! Whats ur next prelim on?

Lol, probably not. Biology's my worst subject! :tongue:
Yeah, I'm glad I get so long between prelims and exams. But my maths prelim's a couple of days after bio. :frown:
I feel for you guys though, do you all have your exams within a couple of weeks? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How are you? :smile:

Good thanks :h: You?
Reply 7676
Lol, probably not. Biology's my worst subject! :tongue:
Yeah, I'm glad I get so long between prelims and exams. But my maths prelim's a couple of days after bio. :frown:
I feel for you guys though, do you all have your exams within a couple of weeks? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you'll be fine :smile:
Biology isn't that bad! Why dont u like it? Oh ok so have u started revising maths yet or u gonna revise after ur bio prelim?
Yeah most of our exams are within a week! Worst thing is that all of the sciences and maths are sometimes in the same week :frown:

Original post by shadowdweller
Good thanks :h: You?

I'm good too. Stressing over prelims though! :tongue:

I'm sure you'll be fine :smile:
Biology isn't that bad! Why dont u like it? Oh ok so have u started revising maths yet or u gonna revise after ur bio prelim?
Yeah most of our exams are within a week! Worst thing is that all of the sciences and maths are sometimes in the same week :frown:

It's just the amount of info you have to remember. I've not got a great memory. :s-smilie:
I'll probably alternate between maths and bio until my bio prelim, then just do maths.
That sounds horrible! When do you have time to study for them? Cos you don't get study leave either do you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll be fine :smile:

It's just the amount of info you have to remember. I've not got a great memory. :s-smilie:

How much is there to remember?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7679

I'll probably alternate between maths and bio until my bio prelim, then just do maths.
That sounds horrible! When do you have time to study for them? Cos you don't get study leave either do you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah there is a lot to remember but sometimes if you know how something works you can kind of make up the rest of the stuff...yeah thats good, for maths you should do past exam papers they are the best way to revise! A few weeks before the exams we start revision in our lessons and do a lot of past papers...we get study leave after all of the important exams like the sciences, maths and english are done! There is no point of study leave then!!