Whole page has been girls posting, we haven't got a chance :O

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by incipientT)
    How about you? I don't think you've given me a list of your ten. Or is it 11?
    The Casual Vacancy, The Last Olympian, The Hobbit, Primeval, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The Angel's Kiss, Slabscape: Reset... I forget what else, I've kinda lost track tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    The Casual Vacancy, The Last Olympian, The Hobbit, Primeval, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The Angel's Kiss, Slabscape: Reset... I forget what else, I've kinda lost track tbh
    Is primeval related to the TV show?
    I should probably read hitchhikers again, could use the laughs. I wonder where it is?...
    I just searched around on my desk/ next to my bed/ on my computer. wouldn't have remembered them all otherwise.

• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Is primeval related to the TV show?
    I should probably read hitchhikers again, could use the laughs. I wonder where it is?...
    I just searched around on my desk/ next to my bed/ on my computer. wouldn't have remembered them all otherwise.
    Erm, yes and no. It's like, all the characters and stuff, but it's not based on one of the episodes, if that makes sense Ah, I've managed to accumulate several copies of that book for some reason. I think I have 2 or 3 paperback, and 2 kindle versions... I'm not that organised, mine are in various locations around the house

ReputationRep:
    Erm, yes and no. It's like, all the characters and stuff, but it's not based on one of the episodes, if that makes sense Ah, I've managed to accumulate several copies of that book for some reason. I think I have 2 or 3 paperback, and 2 kindle versions... I'm not that organised, mine are in various locations around the house
    yep, makes sense.
    Sadly, I don't have any copies of my own, and my mums copy is "in one of the boxes in the shed", so would probably take forever to find.
    5? are they all the same, or do they have differences? At least you've got spares

• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    yep, makes sense.
    Sadly, I don't have any copies of my own, and my mums copy is "in one of the boxes in the shed", so would probably take forever to find.
    5? are they all the same, or do they have differences? At least you've got spares
    Oh good

That sucks - Borrow a copy from the library, maybe?

Well the kindle version, one of them has all 5 books in one, and it was like, £2 hence the 2 kindle versions. I'm not sure why I have multiple paperback copies, I think I must have lost it at some point or something :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Oh good

That sucks - Borrow a copy from the library, maybe?

Well the kindle version, one of them has all 5 books in one, and it was like, £2 hence the 2 kindle versions. I'm not sure why I have multiple paperback copies, I think I must have lost it at some point or something :dontknow:
    Maybe, or maybe I'll get a copy of my own. I'll probably want to re-read it at some point. and then re-re-read.

£2?:eek: It's £11.52 now still, cheaper than buying each individually.

The surest way to find anything, buy a replacment

• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, or maybe I'll get a copy of my own. I'll probably want to re-read it at some point. and then re-re-read.

£2?:eek: It's £11.52 now still, cheaper than buying each individually.

The surest way to find anything, buy a replacment
    Better plan Re-reading is great

Well, £2.49 to be exact I think I got it on offer though

Agreed. Although somewhat irksome when you find all the copies

ReputationRep:
    Better plan Re-reading is great

Well, £2.49 to be exact I think I got it on offer though

Agreed. Although somewhat irksome when you find all the copies
    one 5 book "trilogy" for kindle got. Probably best if I go to bed now, rather than start reading or I'll have a crazy sleep pattern by tomorrow!
    G'night!:wavey:

• TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    one 5 book "trilogy" for kindle got. Probably best if I go to bed now, rather than start reading or I'll have a crazy sleep pattern by tomorrow!
    G'night!:wavey:
    Don't forget book 6 Night!

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget book 6 Night!
    6!?:eek:

OK, I'm really off to bed this time.

ReputationRep:

x

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.