The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadowdweller
Aye, and a few abstained. I might properly read through the list at some point, see which MPs voted against. Might take a while though xD

172 voted against...yep, that's gonna take a while. I don't even recognise the names!

Original post by incipientT
172 voted against...yep, that's gonna take a while. I don't even recognise the names!

I know that 5 MPs in my county voted against, but that's about it. It'll make an interesting read, when I can be bothered xD
I know that 5 MPs in my county voted against, but that's about it. It'll make an interesting read, when I can be bothered xD

I guess. Being in scotland, I don't think MPs in my area voted.

I guess. Being in scotland, I don't think MPs in my area voted.

They did :smile:

I vaguely remember you and Jess being in Aberdeen? If so, 2 MPs voted in favour, but I don't know how many there are in total

I vaguely remember you and Jess being in Aberdeen? If so, 2 MPs voted in favour, but I don't know how many there are in total

Close, but we're both outside aberdeen. My particular bit doesn't seem to have voted. how did you find out? I checked the list for the Aberdeen MPs, couldn't find them anywhere! I'll check again...

Never mind, found one.

still 472
Close, but we're both outside aberdeen. My particular bit doesn't seem to have voted. how did you find out? I checked the list for the Aberdeen MPs, couldn't find them anywhere! I'll check again...

:facepalm: I was close...

Just ran a search on the list :smile: These are the ones I could find:

Frank Doran (Aberdeen North)
Sir Robert Smith (Aberdeenshire West & Kincardine)
Malcolm Bruce (Gordon)
:facepalm: I was close...

Just ran a search on the list :smile: These are the ones I could find:

Frank Doran (Aberdeen North)
Sir Robert Smith (Aberdeenshire West & Kincardine)
Malcolm Bruce (Gordon)

You'd have been right a few years ago:console:

Yep, found them. All 3 voted right, too!
You'd have been right a few years ago:console:

Yep, found them. All 3 voted right, too!

Well that's consolation I guess :tongue:

:woo:
"It's unnatural so it must be wrong" is quickly become my least favourite phrase:colonhash:

"It's unnatural so it must be wrong" is quickly become my least favourite phrase:colonhash:

Likewise. Closely followed by 'but the bible says it's wrong'
Likewise. Closely followed by 'but the bible says it's wrong'

I think "don't believe everything you read" might be the best answer to that:biggrin:

Latest