ReputationRep:

x

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Jessem96)

Oh, biomedical science? That was one of my choices! So how is it, generally?
    Yep, we always have our exams in the summer and prelims around this time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah? Which university is that for? Have you had any offers yet?

First year was the best, it was mainly the social life you'll enjoy more than your course. But the labs were not too bad, lectures and tutorials were managable. My main problem was tutorial assignments and a couple of the module exams, especially my optionals, I definitely chose the hardest one and regretted it in the end.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    328!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eloades11)

Oh yeah? Which university is that for? Have you had any offers yet?

First year was the best, it was mainly the social life you'll enjoy more than your course. But the labs were not too bad, lectures and tutorials were managable. My main problem was tutorial assignments and a couple of the module exams, especially my optionals, I definitely chose the hardest one and regretted it in the end.

It was Aberdeen, and I got an unconditional! It's only my backup though, my first choice would be medicine.
    That sounds quite good! Which one did you choose?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Jessem96)

It was Aberdeen, and I got an unconditional! It's only my backup though, my first choice would be medicine.
    That sounds quite good! Which one did you choose?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh very nice! Congrats that sounds reasonable, best of luck with your medicine uni's!

My optional module which destroyed me was 'animal and plant biology', it covered literally every important species roaming the planet from the Earths origin, not to mention everything was in a ridiculous amount of detail, I stood no chance. I passed the module but only because my mark was rounded up due to everyone else getting low results :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    332!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eloades11)

Oh very nice! Congrats that sounds reasonable, best of luck with your medicine uni's!

My optional module which destroyed me was 'animal and plant biology', it covered literally every important species roaming the planet from the Earths origin, not to mention everything was in a ridiculous amount of detail, I stood no chance. I passed the module but only because my mark was rounded up due to everyone else getting low results :rolleyes:

Thanks!
    Oh, I couldn't do that module! I hate learning about plants and stuff in biology, so that wouldn't be for me!!
    At least you passed though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey Bee! Do you not have school today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.