Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I've heard mixed reviews of International Hall... I've heard it's centrally located but loud (doors slam all day?), badly managed, and the windows don't open. People that live there now, what do you think? I'll be an international postgrad and would apply for a studio.
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.