The Student Room Group

Anyone else addicted to apps?

Not sure where to put this, feel free to move to diff category.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else felt the same or had any similar stories, recently I got the Kindle Fire and a Windows Phone 8, both giving me access to all these apps, today i have literally spent the whole entire day playing just one app, I seriously cant even believe what time it is how fast the day has gone im not tired at all, Just been on Plants Vs Zombies all day only really having a break to eat or look up at the tv. i feel so ****, im not playing anything tomorow or for a while but i feel like i want to go back on it even though my eyes feel kinda funny.

Does anyone else have the same problem? what are your thoughts on this?
It's probably because it's your first smartphone/tablet, this happens to me every time I get a new gadget (I am kind of a tech nerd), but trust me the excitement will die down in a couple of days and you will be using your smartphone only when you need it or when you're bored. Enjoy your devices they are quite good :smile:
Yes/no

I love my apps, but I could never spend more than an hour on them!

I don't know how somebody can physically and mentally spend playing a game for so long! An hour or two is more than enough!
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending