Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Not sure where to put this, feel free to move to diff category.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else felt the same or had any similar stories, recently I got the Kindle Fire and a Windows Phone 8, both giving me access to all these apps, today i have literally spent the whole entire day playing just one app, I seriously cant even believe what time it is how fast the day has gone im not tired at all, Just been on Plants Vs Zombies all day only really having a break to eat or look up at the tv. i feel so ****, im not playing anything tomorow or for a while but i feel like i want to go back on it even though my eyes feel kinda funny.

Does anyone else have the same problem? what are your thoughts on this?

ReputationRep:
    It's probably because it's your first smartphone/tablet, this happens to me every time I get a new gadget (I am kind of a tech nerd), but trust me the excitement will die down in a couple of days and you will be using your smartphone only when you need it or when you're bored. Enjoy your devices they are quite good

ReputationRep:
    Yes/no

I love my apps, but I could never spend more than an hour on them!

I don't know how somebody can physically and mentally spend playing a game for so long! An hour or two is more than enough!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.