Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    not in holidays/ weekends, like a normal weekday? My friend I live with goes to bed at 10ish gets up 7ish. I can go to bed any time up to 2am and still be fine!

ReputationRep:
    Well I go to sleep at about 4am and wake up at either 7.45am or 10am depending on what day it is during school time
    It doesn't affect me at all!

EDIT: During holidays I sleep from about 6am - 5pm
    I've found that I'm so alert and efficient late at night, and so that's when I work best

ReputationRep:
    10-7 is my ideal sleep pattern. Uni has morphed it into 4-2. Which really, really, really sucks.

ReputationRep:
    I rarely sleep at night, when i do sleep for long periods it will likely be 7am to 4pm..... thanks uni

ReputationRep:
    I don't go to uni yet, but I have friends who do and I've stayed there a few times, you freshers literally get no sleep, do you?! Haha

ReputationRep:
    From 10:30 or 11 to about 6:30. I'm like a zombie if I don't get my eight hours.

ReputationRep:
    I suaully go to sleep at around 11pm and wake at 5am....but it's far too less and I really should sleep at 9pm instead

ReputationRep:
    10.30 - 6.30, i feel terrible if i go to sleep late!

ReputationRep:
    Not enough

ReputationRep:
    Recently, I've gotten into the habit of going to sleep at around 11-12ish and waking up about 9-10am. I get plenty of sleep, me

ReputationRep:
    I usually get 4-5 hours when I'm working a lot, I find that I actually function quite well considering I'm not getting much sleep. When I'm not working as much I can get about 7-8 hours and I'm usually tired despite having all that sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myusername.)
    Recently, I've gotten into the habit of going to sleep at around 11-12ish and waking up about 9-10am. I get plenty of sleep, me
    I tend to have the sleeping routine as you do

ReputationRep:
    Normally 6-7 hours on weekdays/9-10 on weekends.

Was asleep for 14 hours today though as I didn't go to sleep yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diiiii)
    I tend to have the sleeping routine as you do
    Ah, good! I was looking at the other responses and thinking I must be laziest person! Glad to know I'm not the only one who likes their sleep

ReputationRep:
    Usually 1am-7am
    So 6 hours

Holidays destroy me (probably the opposite of what they're intended for haha)
    3am-8am
    So 5 hours

Don't need much sleep, although I've been trying to sleep more (my target is 7 hours)

ReputationRep:
    I sleep at around 11/12 and wake up at 6 for school :sleep:! Most efficient way to get all my work done + not be a zombie!

ReputationRep:
    9:30 - 6:30! I really need my sleep!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myusername.)
    Ah, good! I was looking at the other responses and thinking I must be laziest person! Glad to know I'm not the only one who likes their sleep
    :lol: Yeah, but I tend to sleep late more often than not so I tend to wake up late too. I'm sure I can think of a load of people who love sleeping

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 4, 2013
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.