Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many hours do you sleep a night? Watch

ReputationRep:
    not in holidays/ weekends, like a normal weekday? My friend I live with goes to bed at 10ish gets up 7ish. I can go to bed any time up to 2am and still be fine!

ReputationRep:
    Well I go to sleep at about 4am and wake up at either 7.45am or 10am depending on what day it is during school time
    It doesn't affect me at all!

EDIT: During holidays I sleep from about 6am - 5pm
    I've found that I'm so alert and efficient late at night, and so that's when I work best

ReputationRep:
    10-7 is my ideal sleep pattern. Uni has morphed it into 4-2. Which really, really, really sucks.

ReputationRep:
    I rarely sleep at night, when i do sleep for long periods it will likely be 7am to 4pm..... thanks uni

ReputationRep:
    I don't go to uni yet, but I have friends who do and I've stayed there a few times, you freshers literally get no sleep, do you?! Haha

ReputationRep:
    From 10:30 or 11 to about 6:30. I'm like a zombie if I don't get my eight hours.

ReputationRep:
    I suaully go to sleep at around 11pm and wake at 5am....but it's far too less and I really should sleep at 9pm instead

ReputationRep:
    10.30 - 6.30, i feel terrible if i go to sleep late!

ReputationRep:
    Not enough

ReputationRep:
    Recently, I've gotten into the habit of going to sleep at around 11-12ish and waking up about 9-10am. I get plenty of sleep, me

ReputationRep:
    I usually get 4-5 hours when I'm working a lot, I find that I actually function quite well considering I'm not getting much sleep. When I'm not working as much I can get about 7-8 hours and I'm usually tired despite having all that sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myusername.)
    Recently, I've gotten into the habit of going to sleep at around 11-12ish and waking up about 9-10am. I get plenty of sleep, me
    I tend to have the sleeping routine as you do

ReputationRep:
    Normally 6-7 hours on weekdays/9-10 on weekends.

Was asleep for 14 hours today though as I didn't go to sleep yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diiiii)
    I tend to have the sleeping routine as you do
    Ah, good! I was looking at the other responses and thinking I must be laziest person! Glad to know I'm not the only one who likes their sleep

ReputationRep:
    Usually 1am-7am
    So 6 hours

Holidays destroy me (probably the opposite of what they're intended for haha)
    3am-8am
    So 5 hours

Don't need much sleep, although I've been trying to sleep more (my target is 7 hours)

ReputationRep:
    I sleep at around 11/12 and wake up at 6 for school :sleep:! Most efficient way to get all my work done + not be a zombie!

ReputationRep:
    9:30 - 6:30! I really need my sleep!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myusername.)
    Ah, good! I was looking at the other responses and thinking I must be laziest person! Glad to know I'm not the only one who likes their sleep
    :lol: Yeah, but I tend to sleep late more often than not so I tend to wake up late too. I'm sure I can think of a load of people who love sleeping

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.