Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Filmmaking at Leeds Met - it's my firm choice too.

Did anyone apply for the same course?

ReputationRep:
    I have too! I have been reading on here people have been having interviews and i havent even heard anything yet. Sent my application off in december 19th i think? Getting a bit worried :/

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I already have an offer from Leed Met! Wohoo! If i were you id give them a ring or maybe check with your college/school if youre applying through them. Theyre probably still doing your référence. If they sent it, i would give them a ring. Once you sent it and got an interview invitation, message me and i will help you with all the questions they asked and that

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Nick. Its my first choice som really hoping i get in.
    I know my application has been sent through my college but they arent still doing my reference because ive had my other 4 offers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mightywhite94)
    Thanks Nick. Its my first choice som really hoping i get in.
    I know my application has been sent through my college but they arent still doing my reference because ive had my other 4 offers.
    ahh well in that case I'd ask give them a ring of when are they likely going to make a decision.
    Goodluck! (and Leeds Met is my firm choice too)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nick1994)
    I applied for Filmmaking at Leeds Met - it's my firm choice too.

Did anyone apply for the same course?
    Moved to Leeds Met.

Please try and post in the correct subforum. UCAS and Apps is for UCAS related queries. Thanks :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by River85)
    Moved to Leeds Met.

Please try and post in the correct subforum. UCAS and Apps is for UCAS related queries. Thanks :hat2:
    Sorry. I didnt know how to do it the first time lol so i just randomly selected a sub-forum

ReputationRep:
    I will ring them, may ask when did u send your application off nick?

ReputationRep:
    I will ring them, may ask when did u send your application off nick?
    I sent mine in November I think. I cant remember. LOLS Where are you from, if you dont mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    Im from leeds so this course is really convenient, because i have a disabillty i kind of need to get on it

ReputationRep:
    Nice. Well I do hope you get in! And I do hope I get the grade too so I can officially study there!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks alot! Good luck getting your grades. You might be hearing back from me if I get an interview.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks alot! Good luck getting your grades. You might be hearing back from me if I get an interview.
    Well do so! Do NOT hesitate to ask me any questions. I am more than happy to help

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview!!! :banana::clap2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaibu)
    How was your interview? What did they ask you? Mine was horrible :mad:
    Why? What happened?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.