Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    how far would u lot go for a piercing? i have only got my ears done but i would like my belly done one day!!!! anyone got unsual piercings or want a unusal one?

ReputationRep:
    none for me thanks

ReputationRep:
    Ive just got my ears and belly button!! nowhere else tho, wudnt want anywhere else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    how far would u lot go for a piercing? i have only got my ears done but i would like my belly done one day!!!! anyone got unsual piercings or want a unusal one?
    i would only ever have my ear peirced... which i do..... but i cant understand nipple peircings.... they freak me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    i would only ever have my ear peirced... which i do..... but i cant understand nipple peircings.... they freak me...
    They do, so I'm told, make the nipples more of an erogenous zone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    They do, so I'm told, make the nipples more of an erogenous zone.
    I think thats more to do with the turn ons of the type of person who gets it done rather than any actual physical changes in sensitivity.

ReputationRep:
    The idea of getting a tongue piercing just makes me shudder. Urgh, how can people do it?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I pierced my own belly button once, with a piercing needle. Hurt a bit.
    no ****?

ReputationRep:
    i was gonna get an eyebrow piercing but suddenly hit sense

ReputationRep:
    I knew someone at uni who had 2 bicep piercings, a nape piercing and loads of other ones including ears, nose, tongue, nipples, belly button... He had a PA too!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    a friend of mine has 7 ear piercings, 2 in her tongue, 1 in her nose and 1 in her hand, oh and one in her belly button.. i really dont get it! the hand one she says wasnt meant to happen though, but she got very drunk and did it with a big safety pin through the skin between the thumb and the next finger along... i feel a bit of a wimp in comparison since i havnt even got my ears pierced!

ReputationRep:
    I used to have my nose pierced but I grew out of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I used to have my nose pierced but I grew out of it
    Is there a hole in your nose? Or does new skin grow over it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Is there a hole in your nose? Or does new skin grow over it?
    apparently there will still be a hole in the cartiledge(sp?) but I have no hole/scar left. It was cute whilst I had it. And no, nothing gross happened when I had a cold, it didn't make any difference at all

ReputationRep:
    apparently there will still be a hole in the cartiledge(sp?) but I have no hole/scar left. It was cute whilst I had it. And no, nothing gross happened when I had a cold, it didn't make any difference at all
    I neither implied nor assumed anything. So neehhhhhhh!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    I find most piercings to be very bland and pointless - especially ears. I like people who've got multiple piercings and I love the look of brandings but to me pierced ears look foul. I never have and never will see the attraction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I neither implied nor assumed anything. So neehhhhhhh!
    A thread about piercings came up a few weeks ago and I replied and it resulted in people saying how gross it was and stupid etc etc. I was just making sure it didn't go that way again...

ReputationRep:
    A thread about piercings came up a few weeks ago and I replied and it resulted in people saying how gross it was and stupid etc etc. I was just making sure it didn't go that way again...
    Ok, weak apology accepted.

ReputationRep:
    piercing are ok, at least they can grow out.
    had quite a few but don't wear many any more, just ears and bellybutton now, did have my tongue done twice, my eyebrow and my nose, was quite a few years ago
    guess i just grew out of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    i hav my belly piercd twice if thats unusual...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2004
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.