Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Already found one for c3 and c4 so might as well be one for d1 as well. Anyone got any revision notes they would be willing to share???? Also anyone got any questions??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattd75)
    Already found one for c3 and c4 so might as well be one for d1 as well. Anyone got any revision notes they would be willing to share???? Also anyone got any questions??
    Lol, why is no one here!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i've got the D1 exam later this month, but im doing the MEI course and its on the 25th.

We use integralmaths.org, have you heard of this site?

S.

ReputationRep:
    Havn't started yet , going to start after c1/c2 on the 14th, 3 days should be enough to get up to speed then just past papers after that.

ReputationRep:
    edexcel c2 in january?

our teacher entered us for c1, i never knew that you could do c2 in january. Had i known i would of made sure she'd put me down for it, it gets so much easier in the summer for every test i do in january.

ReputationRep:
    everyone memorised the definitions yet? There are a lot!!! They are on the end of the specification if anyone did not know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack_Smith)
    everyone memorised the definitions yet? There are a lot!!! They are on the end of the specification if anyone did not know.
    If I memorise the definitions now, I might forget on exam day Probably will do it 2 days before the exam.

Also, there isn't that many definitions at the end of the spec :L

ReputationRep:
    That's true i haven't started to memorise them myself. Sorry should have been more specific but there are a lot of definitions compared to what we usually get in maths. There's more in s1 and m1 as they didn't even require a glossary in the specification.
    (Original post by Putch1)
    If I memorise the definitions now, I might forget on exam day Probably will do it 2 days before the exam.

Also, there isn't that many definitions at the end of the spec :L

ReputationRep:
    For anyone who wants an overview and help with some exam questions then I would recommend watching these videos

http://www.youtube.com/course?list=ECD7FCC5C72E63825D

hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Re-sitting this exam, got 64 last time.

I hate D1 with a passion.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!

I'm doing D1 in January and I have to say I'm finding it hard as I keep making silly mistakes. Any tips? Also I find Critical Path and Linear Programming mind boggling - anyone know of any good websites I can use.

Anyone looking for any good youtube links etc check out Mr Hegarty Maths on Youtube, he's ACE! I'm an independent student and he is the only reason I have understood all the other chapters (1,2,3,4 and 7), sadly he doesn't have any vids on Critical Path (5) and Linear Programming (6).

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    How's everyone feeling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by recurring500)
    How's everyone feeling?
    Quite nervous. Its the damn grade boundaries that get me!! But hopefully more revision and past papers will help. My Maths is excellent for D1 in my opinion!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Satta101)
    Quite nervous. Its the damn grade boundaries that get me!! But hopefully more revision and past papers will help. My Maths is excellent for D1 in my opinion!
    I don't have access to my maths. :"(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kanojyoxx)
    I don't have access to my maths. :"(
    Aww poo I guess a lot of past papers are in order then? Do you have the D1 textbook?

ReputationRep:
    Can someone help me with scheduling diagrams.

How do your draw them if you do have a gantt chart, and how do you draw them if you aren't asked to draw a gantt chart?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Satta101)
    Aww poo I guess a lot of past papers are in order then? Do you have the D1 textbook?
    Nope, my college didn't have enough! (I'm resitting and I'm an A2 student, the AS students got priority).

(Original post by brittanna)
    Can someone help me with scheduling diagrams.

How do your draw them if you do have a gantt chart, and how do you draw them if you aren't asked to draw a gantt chart?
    Look at what requires what to see if you need dummies and such.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg7wDtP24hU Should help.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what the highest mark for an A has ever been?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by recurring500)
    Does anyone know what the highest mark for an A has ever been?
    Jan 2010 was 67 for an A, which I think was the highest.

ReputationRep:
    Just a quick question. In flow chart style questions when should you begin a new row in the table. ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.