Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Pinsent Masons School Work Experience 2013 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Inquisitive)
    I emailed them recently inquiring about changing dates, but they stated quite clearly that it's non-negotiable.
    Okay thanks, I see. It's just on the email they said if you can't make the date you should call them. Did you reply to the email you got from them? Isn't that just one of those mass email accounts. Also, should I call to confirm now, a month and a half after their offer, or is there no point?

ReputationRep:
    I got on at their London office, and I haven't called them to confirm- they didn't mention anything in their email, so I'd imagine it's not a problem.

ReputationRep:
    My application was successful for this also! However I have had to withdraw from it as I was offered a place for their gap year scheme for 2013/14, may see some of you at the London office weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Reviving this again to ask if anyone is going to Brum this week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SixteenHundred)
    Reviving this again to ask if anyone is going to Brum this week?
    Yepp I'll PM you now :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!

I am attending the Pinsent Mason work experience at the end of this month and Im really looking forward to it I was wondering what the experience was like and what was involved on each day??

ReputationRep:
    I am retaking my AS year right now as i didn't do that well but i've changed some of my subjects as i really want to study law now. Should i disclose my grades for AS? They ask for all qualifications however, i don't want my application viewed negatively based on my grades last year- i did quite well at GCSE and got a few A* and mostly A's and B's.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauramatthews)
    I am retaking my AS year right now as i didn't do that well but i've changed some of my subjects as i really want to study law now. Should i disclose my grades for AS? They ask for all qualifications however, i don't want my application viewed negatively based on my grades last year- i did quite well at GCSE and got a few A* and mostly A's and B's.
    They will probably want to do disclose the resits and if you don't, they will probably be able to work it out anyway as they will see there is a year's gap in your education.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.