Turn on thread page Beta

Wat 3 films can u put together that's story lines would make a good trilogy? watch

ReputationRep:
    The title is shortened hence the grammar errors

ReputationRep:
    LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring

LOTR: The Two Towers

LOTR: The Return of the King

ReputationRep:
    American Psycho
    Batman Begins
    Terminator Salvation

Patrick Bateman becomes even more insane, thinks he's Batman, then thinks he's saving the world from killer robots when in reality all he's doing is feeding stray cats to ATM machines.

ReputationRep:
    Project X
    Pathology
    Chronicles

Group of kids have a crazy party, go to Med school and plan the perfect murder, then they do so with superpowers.

Directed by M. Night Shyamalan

ReputationRep:
    American Pie
    Juno
    Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

Teen desperate to loose virginity,
    Succeeds in loosing virginity but manages to get girlfriend knocked up.
    Gives up baby for adoption, Baby turns out to be a wizard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Id and Ego seek)
    Project X
    Pathology
    Chronicles

Group of kids have a crazy party, go to Med school and plan the perfect murder, then they do so with superpowers.

Directed by M. Night Shyamalan
    Bound to fail I tell ya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    Bound to fail I tell ya
    I'll find a way to get pre-2000 Shyamalan.

ReputationRep:
    Independence Day
    Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy
    War of the Worlds

Aliens invade Earth, attempting to salvage its resources quickly before the Vogons destroy it in order to make room for a new hyperspace bypass. Earth Mk II is then built by Slartibaartfast (planet manufacturer), but, in reward for a large sum of money, hides tripods underground all over the planet in preparation for the extermination of mankind, as seen in War of the Worlds.

ReputationRep:
    Titanic, where Leonardo DiCaprio ends up lost at sea, but you never see him die.

Inception, where the movie starts with Leonardo DiCaprio being washed up onto a beach, and ends with him wondering whether he is crazy or not, and whether he is imagining reality.

Shutter Island, a film where he starts in a mental institution, and is about whether what he sees is real, or whether he is just crazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 117r)
    Titanic, where Leonardo DiCaprio ends up lost at sea, but you never see him die.

Inception, where the movie starts with Leonardo DiCaprio being washed up onto a beach, and ends with him wondering whether he is crazy or not, and whether he is imagining reality.

Shutter Island, a film where he starts in a mental institution, and is about whether what he sees is real, or whether he is just crazy.
    I like this one!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jameslad)
    I like this one!!
    Not mine unfortunately, copied from another very recent thread on another internet forum which I suspect is where OP got his question from...

It is good though right?

ReputationRep:
    After a rocky marriage Danny ultimately ends up divorcing Sandy and takes to a life of crime and drugs, changing his name to Vic Vega and growing his hair so that none of his old school buddies would recognise him. However his flare for dancing could not be ignored and as fate would have it, he once again ended up winning a dancing contest with his bosses wife, Mia Wallace. After this new friendship was formed, Mia would be devastated to hear that the man who once saved her life, had been killed. Unfortunately for Butch (Vics Killer) Mia was actually an assassin in hiding, from the ruthless 'Bill'. She went in search of Butch seeking revenge but to no avail, so once again settled with some random dude until she was finally found by her old lover...

Grease
    Pulp Fiction
    Kill Bill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 117r)

The amazing thing about this one is that the entire Titanic film would be set inbetween Cobb entering Saito's dream, and Cobb washing up on the beach. I.e. He enters Saito's dream, finds himself in Paris, homeless, can't find Saito but there's all these hot French women around so he decides to enjoy it, and becomes an artist. He suspects Saito might be in America so he gets on the Titanic, falls in love, the ship sinks, he floats about for a bit, washes up on the beach..... then thanks Saito for getting him laid in his dream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 117r)
    Not mine unfortunately, copied from another very recent thread on another internet forum which I suspect is where OP got his question from...

It is good though right?
    saw the question on reddit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HK786)
    saw the question on reddit
    Yup. I was wondering whether someone else would spot it lol

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.