Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    well i got an interview next wednesday for sainsburys and I would like to know if there is anyone who works/worked there that could help me out on what to expect during the interview.
    Is it a difficult process?
    I heard that maths is involved! :O
    How long does it take for them to reply when you get the job?
    Are the interview questions hard?
    When you watch this video for the test would there be a member of staff in the room with you?
    Thanks and soz for the odd questions, ;p im really nervous about the interview and i really want this job xD

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    You'd be better off posting in the main Sainsburys thread as we get asked these questions very often, if you look through a few pages you'll find all the information you need.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You do know that there is a thread all about Sainsburys?

No, maybe because your lazy and do not deserve a job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smartcook)
    You do know that there is a thread all about Sainsburys?

No, maybe because your lazy and do not deserve a job
    Uncalled for don't you think?

The OP might be new to the site, and thus not know there was a thread about Sainsburys.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate)
    well i got an interview next wednesday for sainsburys and I would like to know if there is anyone who works/worked there that could help me out on what to expect during the interview.
    Is it a difficult process?
    I heard that maths is involved! :O
    How long does it take for them to reply when you get the job?
    Are the interview questions hard?
    When you watch this video for the test would there be a member of staff in the room with you?
    Thanks and soz for the odd questions, ;p im really nervous about the interview and i really want this job xD

Thanks!
    i had an interview there, but i didn't get the job.

you watch clips and have to point out whats wrong with them, e.g leaving stuff on the floor/spilt liquid in the aisle. You do have to do some maths but it's so simple, it's like "there is 4 apples on the shelf and i take 2 away, how many is left"
    they're just normal interview questions, why do you want the job, why do you want to work in that specific department.
    there will probably be someone in the room with you, for some reason i was sat in the cafeteria with all the staff watching me, really off putting -_-
    good luck

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.