Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's your best Quality! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flubadiblam)
    Cmon cant be that bad, even the moon looks good in the right light! Must be something awesome you see in your self every now and again, so what it is?

Nothing bad about it mate, i'd take brutal honesty over pointless, fake and fluffy advice any day!
    Not really to be honest. My strengths are all personal not physical.

ReputationRep:
    Quiet and good at maths (not being a **** btw although it sounds like it)

ReputationRep:
    Physical: Some people say my eyes and others say my bottom. So a mix between them I guess.

Social: Good at crisis management.

ReputationRep:
    I'm too polite in public.

ReputationRep:
    Fiercely loyal.

ReputationRep:
    people say my eyes but I'd personally have to disagree, hate my eyes due to the fact my eyesight is rubbish and I have to wear contacts everyday ugh. they look alright though I suppose haha. don't think I could say what my best quality is personally, cos I can't think of anything so I will just have to go with my faulty eyes haha.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Physical: eyes and waist
    Socially: I'd like to think I was very polite. Also if I'm focused on a conversation with no distractions, I am a good listener. Not so good if there is lots of background noise, though!

ReputationRep:
    Physical: I apparently have really nice eyes and sexy shoulders ( didn't know girls actually found shoulders attractive )

Social: I have a Jekyll&Hyde complex (in a good way) I can go from having really deep conversations to just making people laugh.

ReputationRep:
    mine is 1080p hbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flubadiblam)
    What do you think, or been told is your best, physical or social quality? !
    Physical: A teacher complimented me on my hands before , I guess that's when you know you're not particularly good looking :laugh:.

Social quality: I'm very polite, sometimes too polite though to the point where I cringe when thinking back. Also, even though it doesn't look like I'm listening to someone I am and I remember nearly everything that people tell me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ndClass)
    Physical: I apparently have really nice eyes and sexy shoulders ( didn't know girls actually found shoulders attractive )

Social: I have a Jekyll&Hyde complex (in a good way) I can go from having really deep conversations to just making people laugh.
    I do , I find it really hot when their neck and shoulders are strong and masculine.

ReputationRep:
    Complemented on my eyes and eye lashes...

ReputationRep:
    I think empathy, I can usually see things from other people's perspectives

ReputationRep:
    My bum

ReputationRep:
    I've been told I have 'patable,cool' hair not sure if patable is a compliment or not really but I'll take what I can get I get called cute alot which I have no idea what to make of. Oh and apparently I have nice lips and a good figure .

Personality wise I get referred to as 'Kooky,witty,fun and always able to best out of a rubbishy situation'. Tend to be a big softie at heart even though I regularly take the piss out of my friends (and myself).

ReputationRep:
    Physically eyes, bum

Socially.. I've been told I'm witty :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I get told i'm funny.

Otherwise, my very Bristolian accent.

ReputationRep:
    As cheesy as it sounds: my friends and family.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Super_Nerd(:)
    I've been told I have 'patable,cool' hair not sure if patable is a compliment or not really but I'll take what I can get I get called cute alot which I have no idea what to make of. Oh and apparently I have nice lips and a good figure .

Personality wise I get referred to as 'Kooky,witty,fun and always able to best out of a rubbishy situation'. Tend to be a big softie at heart even though I regularly take the piss out of my friends (and myself).
    Aaawh don't get your head down, im sure you'll find some good qualities one day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timmy-scott)
    I get told i'm funny.

Otherwise, my very Bristolian accent.
    Lol i think the two go hand in hand

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.